First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Solomons, MD

#21 Aug 19, 2010
I used Enerfood for a while. Can't say I ever noticed a difference in how I felt or noticed an improvement in my energy level. I still eat green food daily just because I buy its good for you. I prefer Vitamineral Green. It's a little bit better priced if you buy on Amazon plus it tastes a lot better. In any event I would find one you like and stick with it regardless of whether you select Enerfood or one of the other products out there.
Eric

Cape Canaveral, FL

#22 Jan 22, 2011
I ordered the Green Enerfood algae blend after hearing about it on Alex Jones with Mike the Health Ranger. The very first intake was a serving of 2 large teaspoons mixed with a spinach smoothie. Results were an uncomfortable upset stomach. Bad sign of what was to come. The next intake occured a week later and was the same amount blended with some frozen blueberries. About 3 hours later I hurled everything back up. Didn't even make it to the toilet so I threw up in the bath tub...the only plus from that experience is that the mess was easier to clean when all you have to do is hose everything down the drain. I haven't consumed any since because of the fear of getting sick to my stomach again. I'm so tempted to lower the dosage and try again solely because I spent so much damn money for it. What do guys think?
For one and all

Allentown, PA

#23 Feb 6, 2011
Eric wrote:
I ordered the Green Enerfood algae blend after hearing about it on Alex Jones with Mike the Health Ranger. The very first intake was a serving of 2 large teaspoons mixed with a spinach smoothie. Results were an uncomfortable upset stomach. Bad sign of what was to come. The next intake occured a week later and was the same amount blended with some frozen blueberries. About 3 hours later I hurled everything back up. Didn't even make it to the toilet so I threw up in the bath tub...the only plus from that experience is that the mess was easier to clean when all you have to do is hose everything down the drain. I haven't consumed any since because of the fear of getting sick to my stomach again. I'm so tempted to lower the dosage and try again solely because I spent so much damn money for it. What do guys think?
I had tried a chlorella product about 7 years ago. I too had an upset stomach. After fruitless attempts of trying to digest it, I gave up. I just try to eat as healthy as possible. I buy organic foods wherever available and as often as possible - no processed meats, dairy or snack foods, although I do eat organic cheese occasionally. I also have steel cut oats for breakfast each morning and take a multi-vitamin, vitamin D, B-complex, fish oil capsules, extra calcium and magnesium. You don't really need to take a lot of health products to be healthy, although some are beneficial to your well being. Try to stay away from all processed and convenience foods that are loaded with chemicals to enhance their flavor and shelf life. Those products are more dangerous to your health then you can even imagine.
Matt

Englewood, CO

#25 Apr 29, 2011
Its not a bad product, but beware a small percentage of us out there could be allergic to Spirulina. I found this out by taking this product, I got violently ill with diarrhea and vomiting for 2 to 3 hours after ingesting it.

I know it was this because I drank it twice and both times had the same result. I thought the 1st time was due to food poisoning from my lunch, but the 2nd time confirmed it was the powder. Its not the products fault by any means, but I figured I would share this warning.
Christi

Newbury Park, CA

#26 Aug 10, 2011
You don't have to post a negative response. We can figure things out for ourselves without that...thanks!!
Not interested now wrote:
Yea, whatever you do or if you purchased the Enerfood or not, take account that Jan Riley works for Enerfood.
Jan says: "The folks there are really nice, and care about where their products come from too.
I would recommend it highly
best of luck
Jan "
Really? Are they really nice Jan?
mbuk

London, UK

#27 Sep 3, 2011
Matt wrote:
Its not a bad product, but beware a small percentage of us out there could be allergic to Spirulina. I found this out by taking this product, I got violently ill with diarrhea and vomiting for 2 to 3 hours after ingesting it.
I know it was this because I drank it twice and both times had the same result. I thought the 1st time was due to food poisoning from my lunch, but the 2nd time confirmed it was the powder. Its not the products fault by any means, but I figured I would share this warning.
Hi, I wanted to let you all know that I had exactly the same experience with this product. 1st time I thought the vomiting could have been a result of food poisoning. The 2nd time though it was very clear that the violent sickness was due to enerfood.
Lori

Bellwood, IL

#28 Sep 7, 2011
sound like a good product
I'll order it this weekend
thanks everyone
Dillon

Longmont, CO

#29 Oct 10, 2011
I think this is a great product. I was recommended to try "green" drinks by a friend but was not pleased with the prices or ingredients of the ones in the store. All of them in the store is priced at $60-$70 dollars and they are not organic. I found this site and decided to give it a try. At the time, I was in sort of a mid life crisis and I thought this would help with my energy and that was just the beginning. I am now training for my first 1/2 marathon and im in the best shape of my life. Enerfood is not solely responsible for this but it has definitely been an amazing catalyst to getting m life back together. I had a few questions on it and when I called it was so nice to hear a real person. The owner Steve answered and we talked for over 20 mins. Not many other companies offer that kind of service. I am fully sold on this stuff and the company. Good stuff, give it a try.
DancingDwarfFrom TwinPeaks

Brownsville, TX

#30 Oct 16, 2011
To all those people saying they got sick, its probably because you have inbred genes or have bodies used to eating horrible foods all your life so it just spits out anything that is truly nutritional. Right now i'm taking nanogreens but am probably switching to enerfoods.
Eric

Cape Canaveral, FL

#31 Dec 23, 2011
DancingDwarfFromTwinPeaks wrote:
so it just spits out anything that is truly nutritional.
LOL.
poshetop

Sherman Oaks, CA

#32 Jan 4, 2012
this is all fake bs ... tired of hearing about these so called super foods cure all. why should I buy this crap when I can make my own fresh squeezed juice with the same ingredients ! Stop wasting your money on these false tails.
TIM

Vero Beach, FL

#33 Jan 25, 2012
ALL OF THESE REVIEWS READ LIKE THEY ARE PLANTS BY SELLERS OF ENERFOOD...BEWARE
Brandy Robison

Mackay, ID

#34 Feb 10, 2012
seattle wrote:
just google it... its some long url i think
www.infowarsteam.com
Bob

Athens, TX

#35 Jul 29, 2012
I tried it for about a week, adding a tablespoon as directed in a smoothie and only felt slightly upset at my stomach. My wife tried it and threw up. I drank it this morning in my smoothie I also threw up. It may be fine for most folks, but I'm done with it.
Bob

Athens, TX

#36 Jul 29, 2012
mbuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I wanted to let you all know that I had exactly the same experience with this product. 1st time I thought the vomiting could have been a result of food poisoning. The 2nd time though it was very clear that the violent sickness was due to enerfood.
The same thing happened to me and my wife. I think I'll stick to green vegetables!
WhitMur

Sully, IA

#37 Aug 23, 2012
doreen wrote:
Where can I buy some Enerfood supplement on line?
You can buy it on AlexJones.com - click on his "store" option and it's on the front page.
John

Kingston, PA

#38 Sep 6, 2012
I started using the greens and coconut milk powder combo every morning and it really does make you feel better and think clearer. My wife said I looked like I wasn't retaining water in my legs and my skin looked better within a week or so. I'm convinced. Only down fall is the price. Forty sum bucks for just the greens plus shipping is though in this economy. But over all is worth it. I bought a big bag of frozen fruit and every morning blend about 2 cups or more of fruit, a banana, greens, coconut milk powder and about 12oz of water in a blender. 60 seconds later your done. And it taste great this way. You actually start to crave it and look forward to it.
Bobbi

Victoria, TX

#39 Nov 5, 2012
Was so excited to try this product. The first time I tried it I threw up but blamed it on something else. The second time I tried it, I threw up all afternoon and evening. There will not be a third time. I know my body must be super sensitive to some ingredient in the the mix. Just wish I knew which ingredient was causing the reaction so I can just avoid that one.
Theresa

Cedar Park, TX

#40 Dec 21, 2012
I found this product while researching tangy tangerine. Enerfood seemed to have better reviews, so I ordered right away.

I had 1 TB of enerfood this morning in a smoothie around 7 this morning. I got enough energy from it that I haven't even had to have a cup of coffee yet (now 2pm)!

The only drawback is that I've been gassy. So, that's why I'm online reading more. Is this a daily side effect? Or does it go away after prolong use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Organic Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organic food is a SCAM!!! (Aug '09) Jan 22 Ronnie1338 124
Seeking Friends to talk about good food with Jan 14 Organic girl 1
Goya beans - GMO or not? (Jul '09) Jan 13 TELLME 6
Good Websites (Jan '12) Jan 6 Lyndag 29
Organic milk with strange smell (Jan '10) Jan 6 star 8
Is organic food safe? Jan 5 golfbloke 1
Trusted Online Organic Health Food Store in Aus... Jan 4 Debstar 6
More from around the web