First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DR Smith

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2006
Hi guys. I am looking for anyone who has tried Enerfood or is interested in it at all. I want to state right of the bat, I do not work for Enerfood and this is not an advertisement for them.

I've been feeling kinda run down for awhile now, when I heard about this stuff. Itís supposed to be all organic and according to the ads gives people a real pick me up. So I researched it the best I could but didn't really find any good info on it. So I decided to create my own blog detailing my experiences with it. If your interested to see how its goes, check it out at
[url]http://enerfood.blogspot. com[/url]

Also, I want anyone who has taken it or is thinking about it to come post. I am trying to get a group of people who have opinions about this product together in one place. Your opinions can be good or bad. There is no censorship and you can say whatever you like.

At any rate, this should be an interesting experiment, as I plan to chronicle what, if any, changes the product does for me. So if your interested come have a look. Thanks.
illson

Savannah, GA

#2 Jun 26, 2006
Enerfoods is a great blend of algae, grasses, etc. I was talking chlorella and spirulina in about the same manner and on hindsight recalled the benefits, specifically help with digestion. Hence I started on Enerfoods, and I am convinced it is an awesome product. This is not placebo: increased stable energy, as well as signs of the other benefits listed (mental sharpness, etc) are showing up. Algae is a pain to mix so just do yourself a favor and use a blender.
James

Heredia, Costa Rica

#3 Nov 28, 2006
It Is a great product. I recently ordered it after I heard it described on the Jack Blood online radio program. I was skeptical at first but after a few days I had an increase in energy, feeling of well being, clearer skin, improved digestion. I mix it with several natural fruits in the blender first thing in the morning. It is also a plus if you have a tendency not to eat enough vegies and fruits during the day.
vinnie

Columbia Falls, MT

#4 Dec 2, 2006
i just bought my first bottle and will be starting in the morning, will let everyone know how it works.
Kevin T

Kyle, TX

#5 Jan 24, 2007
I got my enerfood package today. The superfood and coconut powder combo. The coconut powder tastes GREAT! The green enerfood will take a lil getting use too, but I haven't tried mixing it with berries and fruit yet, which I'm sure will make it ten fold better on my palette.
Matt

Austin, TX

#6 May 8, 2007
I tried the coconut powder in coffee and it was awesome. Not a Jittery kind of upper more of a mental clarity all afternoon.
Ann

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2007
Excellent product!!! I had allowed myself to become run down and stressed out and I had NO energy what so ever. Originally, I started taking a supplement called Greens+ and felt much better after a couple of weeks. after about a year on Greens+, I was turned on to Enerfoods and the coconut powder and realy started feeling a difference. I had way more energy and all of my little aches and pains went away. Actually, you just start feeling normal again. There's no BUZZ or anything like that, just a feeling of well being. Nevertheless, you realy know the product is working when you accidently let yourself run out and you go a few weeks without taking it. Then you start feeling all of those little aches and pains again. It realy is remarkable!!!! It balances out you body chemestry and boosts your immune system. When I feel a cold coming on, I can actually feel my body fighting it off. I never get sick anymore!!!I recomend it to all including children. It is worth it!!!!
doreen

Bigfork, MT

#8 Sep 27, 2007
Where can I buy some Enerfood supplement on line?
seattle

Kent, WA

#9 Oct 12, 2007
just google it... its some long url i think
Jan Riley

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2007
I use Enerfood every day and I love it!
It is by far the mildest tasting super green food I have ever had. My dry patchy skin cleared up within 2 weeks! I am totally sold on it because I can actually drink it - it is that mild.

The folks there are really nice, and care about where their products come from too.
I would recommend it highly

best of luck
Jan

Since: Feb 08

New York, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2008
Before I tried enerfood I was always tired, no matter how much sleep I would get. I was extremely skeptical when I ordered it, but I figured I would give it a try anyway. I've been on it for over a month now and I can say that it is quite good. I don't feel tired anymore and my mind seems much sharper and clearer. Also as a bonus I lost some weight.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2008
I recently picked up some Enerfood at a local business located towards downtown Austin called 'Brave New Books'; after hearing about it on the Alex Jones Show, I was very interested in what he had to say about the product so I took it upon myself to perform some research on the Net -- I eventually came to the conclusion that I would give it a try, anyways I headed over to Brave new Books and picked up a bottle of it. Let me tell you, upon my first experiment w/ Enerfood Botanicals I noticed the positive effects immediately, it was a very soothing, calm, pleasant state of mind I found myself in! I could think clearer, I felt better and my perceptions were elevated :). I highly recommend this product not only because it's predominantly all organic, It's just a great way to keep your mind, body and soul feeling benevolent if your experiencing depressive or drowsy symptoms.
annonymous

Cedar Park, TX

#13 Mar 12, 2008
I haven't, but a co-worker did, and he absolutely swore by it. I know that is second hand, but he was adamant about its miraculous powers.
Good luck!
http://www.cosmesoap.com
Jan

Barrigada, Guam

#14 Apr 13, 2009
I haven't tried it yet, but my sister recommends that I should. Plan on making a purchase..My body needs to be energized.
Christa

Everett, WA

#15 Jul 6, 2009
I haven't tried it yet, however the ingredients are top notch. I originally heard about this product from Mike Adam through Natural News.com . I am always so delighted when I come across a new exceptional product. Living Fuel is another great superfood. Vitamineral Green from Healthforce Nutritionals is amazing, and there are some others too, but I won't go into those. If you are interested, you should check out the products that I just mentioned.
Not interested now

Irving, TX

#16 Nov 8, 2009
Yea, whatever you do or if you purchased the Enerfood or not, take account that Jan Riley works for Enerfood.

Jan says: "The folks there are really nice, and care about where their products come from too.
I would recommend it highly

best of luck
Jan "

Really? Are they really nice Jan?
dreanki

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 11, 2009
o.k, first off. not stating that that you work for the company in question, is a really BAD idea, when people are looking for info. i don't know about anyone elce. but i'm much less inclined to try the product when i hear or suspect someone is a rep. i havent tryed it yet, but interested.
another thing to try that i noticed helps a lot is vit. D3 i take 5000 IUs a day. thats kinda high but its because i work at night, so i dont get much sunlight. fish oil is also good. but D3 has been my super vitamin.

good luck everyone.
and no i'm not a rep.:)
Dixiebell

Chandler, AZ

#18 Jun 1, 2010
I LOVE this stuff! I needed something that doesnt have ANY sugar in it and I am SO happy to have found this quite by accident.None of us can afford to eat as healthy as we need to and to have a complete product like this is awesome! It does give you energy but no jitters at all.
Your skin will Thank-You if nothing else does!I have tried most of the Green Mixes out there and This one is by far the best!! Thanks!!
No I'm not a Rep either...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 15, 2010
Yes, I tasted it. Its super green food is packed with nutrition.Want to loose weight? Try it

[URL=http://www.onlinebasicess entials.com][I]Organic Bedding[/I][/URL]
alan

Austin, TX

#20 Aug 4, 2010
tastes great.

i do feel "good" when i use it daily.
i have gone through about 4 canisters,
though not recently.

it's overpriced by about $10,
and the "good" feeling isn't quite worth
the price for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Organic Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenhouse, High Tunnel, & Hydroponic Technolog... (Jan '12) 20 hr Jerry Boggs 3
Organic Food Packaging Oct 21 Anonymous 1
Sidr honey is truly holistic. (Apr '14) Oct 19 Dr Rafiq Apiaries 6
Susan's Green Marketplace - Natural, Organic an... Oct 19 susansgreenmarket... 1
Harvest Farms Organic? Who are they? (Apr '08) Oct 12 Annie 201 105
Organic food Oct 8 Ramesh 1
Honey and Heartburn (Aug '09) Oct 5 Lisa 4

Organic Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE