Sidr honey is truly holistic.

Sidr honey is truly holistic.

Posted in the Organic Food Forum

Syeda S

Lahore, Pakistan

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I know we are all more health concious these days and try to find out pure, preservative free diet most of the time. I would like to introduce Sidr honey which is peculiar to only a few countries in the world. It is a mono floral honey where bees are fed only on the flowers of the natural cultivations of Sidr tree to produce this pure nectar. It is an organic elixir of life with innumerable properties. I will keep you all updated with its properties.
You are all requested to join me in this discussion.
Thanks
Syeda S

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Pure and organic food means any food grown naturally and without artificial additives. It has to be pesticide free to give full health benefits.
Sidr honey is the best combination of sugars, water, multiple vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes to give us most of the natural supplements which our body requires on daily basis.
Syeda S

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Apr 6, 2014
Hi Folks,

Make a daily routine of taking one table spoonful of Sidr honey on an empty stomach. It will boost up your lost energies due to having all organic properties as described earlier. Diabetics must use honey after consultation with their physicians.
Syeda S

Lahore, Pakistan

#4 Apr 8, 2014
If you are a true Organic honey lover go for Goldy honey. Its regular use will make you healthy and strong . Just try it!
Syeda S

Lahore, Pakistan

#5 Apr 16, 2014
In changing weather when seasonal allergies are in full swing, take one table spoonful of Sidr honey twice in a day. It is the best remedy to fight allergy problems. Try It yourself!
Dr Rafiq Apiaries

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#6 Oct 19, 2014
very true madam , the sider honey of jajuba or cristina both are very power sources of immdiate energy, they also strengthen imune system which mean it is only nature hope for the patients of cancer and aids
Haidar

Kealba, Australia

#7 Tuesday Aug 16
One tea spoon caused nausea and stomach pain. Does it mean I am allergic to Sidr a s long as I am sure I am not allergic to honey
Haidar

Kealba, Australia

#8 Tuesday Aug 16
One tea spoon of Sidr Honey caused me nausea and abdominal pain. Does Sidr cause allergy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Organic Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... 9 hr Serratus Anterior 1
Organic skin care products, can you help? (Sep '11) Aug 16 Jennn 45
Organic food from Italy: Saint Martin's Orthodo... Aug 14 maxvivaldi 1
Organic milk with strange smell (Jan '10) Jul 31 sheila 9
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers Jul 30 FarmerTed 2
pectin derived from organic fruit? (Sep '07) Jul 29 karatasmom 31
Is Isopropyl Alcohol Organic? Jul '16 nicholasfia 1
More from around the web