For Organic Consumers/Producers
Posted in the Organic Food Forum
#1 Feb 2, 2013
As part of my final year at university I have been asked to question organic consumers and producers about organic food and their motives for going organic. I would be most grateful if you could answer the following questions. It would help me out loads :) Thanks everyone.
1. what is your gender?
2. What is your age?
3. Are you a buyer, producer or both?
4. How often do you buy organic food?
5. How long have you been producing/buying organic food?
6. What types of organic foods do you buy or produce?
7. Why do you choose to buy or produce organic food?
8. What are your thoughts on organic production compared to conventional food production?
9. Should the UK government consider further support for organic producers on the grounds of health, economic or environmental advantages? YES OR NO.
Thank you :)
Add your comments below
|Lack of capital tough on young farmers||Jul 25||Beware place like...||1|
|Is Isopropyl Alcohol Organic?||Jul 20||nicholasfia||1|
|Diabetes Destroyer (Dec '15)||Jun '16||JamilaMsahel||2|
|Organic grocery store - London, Ontario||Jun '16||soylent green||2|
|Organic skin care products, can you help? (Sep '11)||Jun '16||INHP||44|
|Best online stores for organic foods (Feb '12)||Jun '16||INHP||23|
|Are organic labels equal?||Jun '16||wandy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Organic Food Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC