SmoothEasy

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

For years I thought organic food was an excuse to charge double for everyday items. I was wrong. Let me also say that I hate exercise as well. "Working out" is not a lifestyle choice I am fond of; however by switching to organic food I have lost 20 pounds and feel a lot better than I ever have before. Some would say it's a placebo effect, but it can't be when you expect it not to work. Anyway buying organics and using thegoodchoicetv.com for my information has changed my life without any radical differences.
Ashwini

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Hi,Good to read your email. I would also like to share one more organic product which is used for weight loss by many and it works as effective energizer as well. Its Wheatgrass Powder. Have u ever used it? My mom uses it for weight loss and it is very effective. Its organic one. She uses it of Girmes wheatgrass. Nice Pure Natural Product.!!

Let me know ur views on it.

Thanks--------
greenlovertpp

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Eating organic food does not only help you loss weight but it also helps the environment. If you want to share your story go to motleygreen.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Organic Food Forum right now

Search the Organic Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hemp Oil Jul 16 Thehemporiumuk 1
Harvest Farms Organic? Who are they? (Apr '08) Jul 7 Joyce Gegory 103
Eat Organic - The Right Choice for Buying Organ... Jul 5 Drink 2
Is organic food lighter Jul 5 Anonymous 1
Health Benefits from a organic/whole food diet. (Mar '11) Jul 3 shailluis 2
Cooked veggies vs. Raw (Jun '13) Jul 3 shailluis 3
Myths And Facts About Organic Foods Jul 3 shailluis 2
•••
•••