Wil

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I'm starting an online all natural market place. I was wondering how I should set it up so that it would be different. I know there are a multitude of online stores that sell all natural and organic foods, beverages, supplements and other products. Currently my store has almost 13,000 products which I am free to market however I wish. What I would like to know is what someone would want in an online shopping experience when shopping for products such as these online.

The ordinary buyer simply tries to find the product he wants, then tries to find the best price, then buys it. I was thinking of bundling products together, or something like that so that the buyer can bet a better deal on many of the products he or she buys. I am also trying to get recipes together. I know that many people are choosing alternative diets, either for health reasons, political reasons, or moral reasons, and new ways of cooking are arising.

My store is called Holistic Infinity at http://holisticinfinity.com if you would like to visit the store and give me some feedback. If you have made purchases online, what are some good experiences you have had and what are some bad one? I don't want to do what everyone else is doing just to sell a product and make the most profit. I want to do what is best for everyone because I really care about the green movement. I would appreciate any feedback I can get from anyone who is willing to give it.
jean

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Some studies show that organic foods have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally grown counterparts. In addition, people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods. Herbalcost has been committed to providing the finest organic products on the planet.Org anic products reduce health risks. WWW.HERBALCOST.COM N Please visit our facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/page s/HerbalCost/415670238485566?r ef=hl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Organic Food Discussions

Search the Organic Food Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lack of Transparency Fuels Corruption Allegatio... 1 hr Black Star Ranch 1
Hemp Oil Jul 16 Thehemporiumuk 1
Harvest Farms Organic? Who are they? (Apr '08) Jul 7 Joyce Gegory 103
Eat Organic - The Right Choice for Buying Organ... Jul 5 Drink 2
Is organic food lighter Jul 5 Anonymous 1
Health Benefits from a organic/whole food diet. (Mar '11) Jul 3 shailluis 2
Cooked veggies vs. Raw (Jun '13) Jul 3 shailluis 3
•••
•••