USDA assures illegal immigrants that taking food stamps won't slow citizenship

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

Officials with the U.S. Department of Agriculture have been quietly assuring illegal immigrants that taking food stamps and other government assistance won't slow their paths toward citizenship.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
ha, the way i see it they should not even have a chance if they dropped anchor and did not man woman up and pay the bill. not doing so shows they they are not helping in any way.

legal immigrants by law are not supposed to be a burden.
oh well thats the lib way bring them in let them slither and them steal from the citizens to support them.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
We keep hearing how only "good, hard working, honest illegals that won't be a burden" will be allowed to stay...legally, yet they are assuring those who are already a burden that it will not adversely affect their chances of amnesty.
We are being told that fines and back taxes will be paid by people who cannot currently support their children. I will ask the question again. How is a 22 year old single mother of 5 that does not speak English and has never held a verifiable job going to pay any fine or back tax? Are they going to use their welfare, WIC and SNAP benifits to pay?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 19, 2013
And they keep saying illegals don't receive any assistance.LOL...

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
We keep hearing how only "good, hard working, honest illegals that won't be a burden" will be allowed to stay...legally, yet they are assuring those who are already a burden that it will not adversely affect their chances of amnesty.
We are being told that fines and back taxes will be paid by people who cannot currently support their children. I will ask the question again. How is a 22 year old single mother of 5 that does not speak English and has never held a verifiable job going to pay any fine or back tax? Are they going to use their welfare, WIC and SNAP benifits to pay?
sad also is the rule on not becoming a burden on the rest of us for legal immigrants is not even being enforced,some are brought here knowing they will be on welfare from day one. shame no one enforces these things at all.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#5 Feb 19, 2013
So, they're getting WIC, foodstamps, housing, medical care, free education and free lunches at school...all at the taxpayers expense and this isn't considered as being a public charge?

Then just what the hell defines being a "public charge?"

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
They're not going to be made to pay one damn thing and we all know it. My favorite mandate is requiring them to learn English...just like we know that's gonna happen, right? What are they gonna do them if they don't learn English? Are they gonna deport them? LOL! They're not gonna do a damn thing about that either! All of these so-called mandates are nothing more than just a bunch of BS to make the American people think they're really coming down on illegals. Oh wait! It's a tough, but fair approach! It makes me want to throw up!!!!!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Well, proof right from the Govment.... they're already leeching there way through American Society and now they are reassured that just keep soaking us dry and we'll still allow you thieves to citizenship. Disgusting and depressing to all Patriotic and Legal citizens....

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Well, proof right from the Govment.... they're already leeching there way through American Society and now they are reassured that just keep soaking us dry and we'll still allow you thieves to citizenship. Disgusting and depressing to all Patriotic and Legal citizens....
the gov is trying to turn us into a third world country. we know that if the shamnesty gets past in will ring the dinner bell just like the one in 86 did do to no real enforcement. the next shamnesty would be what maybe 90 million instead of the 12 to 20 million now,add in another 1 million a year legal immigrants without stop year after year. seems the gov wants the rich and the poor so the rich will have their peasants. wait until they open the borders we have seen nothing yet.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Illegals should not be privy to any free social services just because they dropped kids on American soil. They are literally taking food out of their kids' mouths, and our government allows it. At least one parent should be a legal citizen in order to apply for thses freebies. Why do we just keep making Americans pay for people they have not invited?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Illegals should not be privy to any free social services just because they dropped kids on American soil. They are literally taking food out of their kids' mouths, and our government allows it. At least one parent should be a legal citizen in order to apply for thses freebies. Why do we just keep making Americans pay for people they have not invited?
thats a good question. try asking your reps or anyone else in office, i will bet you will get the run around and no straight answer.

it sure looks like we are already the north American union.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
You are right teddyr4me!
I believe when the economy completely collapses(and it will)these same incompetent Politicians are going to be forced to take a good look at this and the wasteful spending going into different agencies throughout the country,especially when they see the crime rampant,riots are an every day occurance/their voters (voter base)are angry and demanding answers and their free money.

So, I will continue to sit back and watch it all unravel(as it will).

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right teddyr4me!
I believe when the economy completely collapses(and it will)these same incompetent Politicians are going to be forced to take a good look at this and the wasteful spending going into different agencies throughout the country,especially when they see the crime rampant,riots are an every day occurance/their voters (voter base)are angry and demanding answers and their free money.
and when and if this comes what will those in office do? police state supreme giving way to more rights taken if not all, then the same fools who put them in office will keep them there. we have to be the biggest group of fools on earth,not even having to show proof of right to vote is an open invite for fraud.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right teddyr4me!
It is as we speak...what a mess.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 20, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
and when and if this comes what will those in office do? police state supreme giving way to more rights taken if not all, then the same fools who put them in office will keep them there. we have to be the biggest group of fools on earth,not even having to show proof of right to vote is an open invite for fraud.
Exactly tomin cali, exactly. We are the biggest fools and these third world Governments are just laughing at us all.
Our Gov. takes from your children to feed/house/care for these poor coming across our border.
With things getting worse each and everyday,,, this is ridiculous/insane.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>It is as we speak...what a mess.
Yep teddy and it's going to get worse unfortunately.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep teddy and it's going to get worse unfortunately.
They got that cretin Jesse Jackson Jr! What a shining example of Chicago politicians!!! His jail term will not be long enough.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>They got that cretin Jesse Jackson Jr! What a shining example of Chicago politicians!!! His jail term will not be long enough.
Taxpaying Chicagoan are hoping he get the max,but we all know he will get a slap on the wrist. Jesse Jr. is using his fake.made up Bi-polar disorder for sympathy. He and his father are thieves.
There is a good book that i have been wanting to read but I already have one I'm crazy about right now. The book is: Shakedown,exposing the real Jesse Jackson,I read a chapter and I had to force myself to put it away for now. Pretty interesting how this fake Rev. pretended to be part of the real cause MLK fought for. He is a fake and his son is also.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpaying Chicagoan are hoping he get the max,but we all know he will get a slap on the wrist. Jesse Jr. is using his fake.made up Bi-polar disorder for sympathy. He and his father are thieves.
There is a good book that i have been wanting to read but I already have one I'm crazy about right now. The book is: Shakedown,exposing the real Jesse Jackson,I read a chapter and I had to force myself to put it away for now. Pretty interesting how this fake Rev. pretended to be part of the real cause MLK fought for. He is a fake and his son is also.
Oh, I remember the "real" Jesse Jackson and his "Power to the People". I used to live there and saw his tirades on WGN newscasts! He is right up there with the likes of Sharpton...he is and always has been a sellout to his people. I would have hoped the younger Jackson would have had more intergity, but I thought wrong...that wife of his is a jewel as well. The blind, dead and dogs that voted for him must be scratching their heads right about now.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I remember the "real" Jesse Jackson and his "Power to the People". I used to live there and saw his tirades on WGN newscasts! He is right up there with the likes of Sharpton...he is and always has been a sellout to his people. I would have hoped the younger Jackson would have had more intergity, but I thought wrong...that wife of his is a jewel as well. The blind, dead and dogs that voted for him must be scratching their heads right about now.
Right on !
You know wife of his,I think she is the one with a mental disorder. LOL...Have you seen her being interviewed on cam? She is something!

Location hidden

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on !
You know wife of his,I think she is the one with a mental disorder. LOL...Have you seen her being interviewed on cam? She is something!
She IS pretty, I imagine with the help of her unwitting constituents. I really have not seen her interviewed...thankfully. Get the tissues ready...she should put on a good show though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 50 min UK CLAY 8,089
More school districts consider free meals for all 16 hr Keven1986 1
Knee joint replacment surgery 16 hr Nogods 27
One man's uphill battle against childhood obesity Aug 20 tyimmy 1
Chiropractors as family doctors: Once denounced... Aug 18 Chiropractor from... 12
Defeat insomnia and sleep easy with these top f... (Oct '13) Aug 17 Jack 6
CRN-I aims for new audience with supplement qua... Aug 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nutrition People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••