Exercise program gives older people t...

Exercise program gives older people the power to prevent osteoporosis

There are 1 comment on the PhysOrg Weblog story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Exercise program gives older people the power to prevent osteoporosis. In it, PhysOrg Weblog reports that:

A new exercise program trialled by Deakin University's Centre for Physical Activity and Nutrition Research in collaboration with the University of Melbourne could be the answer to reducing the risk of osteoporosis and fractures in people over 60 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhysOrg Weblog.

“How To Lose Weight In 30 Days”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Exercise is almost like a silver bullet for lots of health problems, "For many people, exercise can do as much if not more good than the 5 to 10 medications they take every day."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sep 13 ayiloisthebest 9,261
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Sep 8 wow 13
News Should food stamps be used to buy soda and cand... (Mar '17) Sep 8 banjojaque 4
News LipoLaser Procedure Not Necessarily a Quick Fix (Jul '10) Sep 7 Chicago Chiropractor 47
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) Aug '17 Tex- 13
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug '17 Wee 2
News Free meals available to all Livingston Parish p... Jul '17 uchrisbrownq 1
More from around the web