Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.
Comments
6,281 - 6,300 of 7,859 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
shabu

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

shan wrote:
<quoted text>
can u ship to the uk?
Shan, I was asking that guy to ship to usa...I don't sell clay..I crave for grey clay chunks from India
Poonam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Can u plz send me the dark grey clouded roasted dirt clay to eat im in London and plz send me the pictures first at prponam0t@gmail.com plz reply me
Poonam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Plz send dark grey roasted clay of India if u do plz let me know
clay clay clay

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

shabu wrote:
<quoted text>
Shan, I was asking that guy to ship to usa...I don't sell clay..I crave for grey clay chunks from India
Brandi:
There is someone who sells in savannah. He has a store in garden city, and is sometimes at the flea market on the weekends. Email me at euporiabs@aol.com and I will send you his contact number.
yum yum

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I am happy to find this forum. I had no idea other people feel this way about dirt. I recently found a new supplier for red clay that's really good. Great customer service.
Alabama Red

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

yum yum wrote:
I am happy to find this forum. I had no idea other people feel this way about dirt. I recently found a new supplier for red clay that's really good. Great customer service.
Please share the supplier's name or email info. We like to try products from different sources & compare.

Since: Jun 13

Aurora, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It improved it a little, but it never did get the earthiness that I hoped for. I like it more now though then when I first got it...I'm down to only about 1.5 chunks left and will miss it when it's gone. The piece I had this morning was really good - it was a little gritty which I like.
I am off to the UK this month and looking forward to trying all the clays I can get my hands on! I hope Mavu has a good supply!
I just ordered some white and red from Leslie. The red is earthy with no grit. Yum! If you are still looking for earthy this may be to to your liking. I also took crumbs from the red and white added some water and shaped them into cigarette shapes and baked. Very nice flavor. I am going to bake the next batch longer to see if I can get more crunch.
yum yum

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Alabama Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share the supplier's name or email info. We like to try products from different sources & compare.
The email is harvestgirl1@live.com This supply has little grit and a slightly sour taste, it's very earthy.

Since: Sep 13

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Kellzgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ordered some white and red from Leslie. The red is earthy with no grit. Yum! If you are still looking for earthy this may be to to your liking. I also took crumbs from the red and white added some water and shaped them into cigarette shapes and baked. Very nice flavor. I am going to bake the next batch longer to see if I can get more crunch.
Hi Kellzgirl, are you able to share "Lesli's" contact info? Is sh in the US?

Since: May 13

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Welcome to www.nudistsdating.org , the purest nudist social site for people who love living naked, skinny dipping, naked sunbathing and other outdoor recreations like nudist camping/hiking…
It offers a simple and confidential environment for nudists and naturists to look for friendships, relationships, and resources concerning the nudist lifestyle.
Enjoy the feeling of the sun and breeze on your body and you will feel totally free as if a burden has been lifted off your shoulders.
UK CLAY

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know of anymore clay dealers, soul Sista seems to be ghost

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

UK CLAY wrote:
Anyone know of anymore clay dealers, soul Sista seems to be ghost
LOL @U.K.CLAY I'm glad I'm not the only one feel the same way.I am also on a search for a new clay dealer with superior customer service.
SA ex eater

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

My clq askd me if i eat clay.....she tld me she duz n is craving 4 sum...she said me it helps her relax whn stressed.wow!i ws soooo surprised i neva thot dat of her....i askd her 2 bring me d kind she eats so i cn get 2 taste.i havnt touched it 4 sum tym nw n i lyk it whn i eat once in a whl i blv its less harmful dan over indulging.....i hardly get constipation coz i eat tiny bits mayb once or twice a day....i dnt want to eat it anymor but d cravings jst get soooo bad dat i feel lyk i jst nid a taste.....hope il beat it soon! How u guys coping?
UK CLAY

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> LOL @U.K.CLAY I'm glad I'm not the only one feel the same way.I am also on a search for a new clay dealer with superior customer service.
Really in need of some sour clay fix, been searching the net everywhere with no luck :(

“www.mavu.bigcart el.com”

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the lack of communication!

I went on a much needed holiday but had no internet or signal.(Not necessarily a bad thing when you're on holiday right?)

Anyway, now that www.mavu.bigcartel.com is back online, we are holding a SALE!!!

And we have managed to juggle the postage prices somewhat so you should find your totals a little more appealing.:)

Also, keep your eyes open for the HUGE GIVEAWAY we will be holding soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the SALE!

Kind Regards,
MavuSeller

Since: Sep 13

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Mavu I'm so glad you're back. I've been anxious to try your products and have just put in an order for some! Hope it doesn't take long. Do you know when you will have different varieties?
All things clay

Lostwithiel, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

yum yum wrote:
<quoted text>
The email is harvestgirl1@live.com This supply has little grit and a slightly sour taste, it's very earthy.
Can you tell us where this supplier is located please, and if you know where the clay is from?

Thanks.
All things clay

Lostwithiel, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Kellzgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.

I'm now in the UK, and looking for clay! Thinking of ordering from Leslie too though, to get some natural unmolded clay, and appreciate the recommendation. Ladies in the UK that have ordered from Leslie can you please tell me how long it took to arrive?

Thanks again.
Info

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I'm now in the UK, and looking for clay! Thinking of ordering from Leslie too though, to get some natural unmolded clay, and appreciate the recommendation. Ladies in the UK that have ordered from Leslie can you please tell me how long it took to arrive?
Thanks again.
Hi, My order from Leslie usually gets here for either the 7th or 8th day after Leslie has posted it. The US postage service she uses states 6 to 10 days. Hope that helps.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us where this supplier is located please, and if you know where the clay is from?
Thanks.
@ All thing clay there is a picture of that clay posted on the Facebook forum.@ Soilseeker did you get to taste the ayilo you order at that store online,If so how did it taste?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••