Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,763
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story
deepti

UK

#5336 Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys..I got lot of info from here lyk u ol m also a earth lover..love eating fullers earth..and I am eating huge amouts from last month..and m not getting my periods...m really worried..is it due to my clay eating..?
dirtnclay

UK

#5337 Mar 29, 2013
Since there is all this talk about clay prices. What do you think is a reasonable amount? With and without shipping? Also do you think the prices are to the sellers discretion? What do you think ladies?

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

#5338 Mar 29, 2013
I'm sad.... LESLIE IS OUT OF RED CLAY..... CANT WAIT TIL SHE REUPS
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5339 Mar 29, 2013
Meeee258 wrote:
I'm sad.... LESLIE IS OUT OF RED CLAY..... CANT WAIT TIL SHE REUPS
Did she say when she was going to have more.
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#5340 Mar 29, 2013
Hi deepti r u leave in india
Meh

Ashburn, VA

#5341 Mar 29, 2013
deepti wrote:
Hey guys..I got lot of info from here lyk u ol m also a earth lover..love eating fullers earth..and I am eating huge amouts from last month..and m not getting my periods...m really worried..is it due to my clay eating..?
hello deepti! Welcome to the forum. Yes the reason behind the delay may be coz of clay if eating in huge amt. In how much interval or amount do you eat fullers? I'am also addicted to this clay.
Curious

Stockbridge, GA

#5342 Mar 29, 2013
I liked it when Leslie had sold the red clay for $2.50 a pound. I think at least all clays should cost around that amount. With shipping being so high, are we paying for the product of that clay or the shipping? Would you walk into a corner store and buy a bag of clay for $5 or $7? Just a pound of clay.

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

#5343 Mar 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
I liked it when Leslie had sold the red clay for $2.50 a pound. I think at least all clays should cost around that amount. With shipping being so high, are we paying for the product of that clay or the shipping? Would you walk into a corner store and buy a bag of clay for $5 or $7? Just a pound of clay.
Yes I would. I don't care about the price. It's like smoking cigs.... If you got to have it and can pay... Cool if not... Stop eating clay. If it gets to expensive I know what I gotta do. But now I want the red clay....
Mz libra

Alexandria, VA

#5344 Mar 29, 2013
Just finished my box of cornstarch.....6 days and 1 box gone.... Going to see how long I last before I buy another or purchase some more white dirt.
mary tyler

United States

#5345 Mar 29, 2013
Well concerning the shipping on clay .In my opinion clay in the bags should cost no more than $1.50-$4.00 a pound and shipping should be a flat rate .example $10.00-12.00 no matter how many bags you purchase.Mere258 your correct everyone should know what they are willing to pay and what there LIMITED.is.When I purrchase clay I have a limited when shipping reaches over $20.00 that it for me .
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#5346 Mar 30, 2013
Who is the multani mitti lover
ati

London, UK

#5347 Mar 30, 2013
i was multani mitti lover
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5348 Mar 30, 2013
ati wrote:
i was multani mitti lover
What happened?
mary tyler

United States

#5349 Mar 30, 2013
BhaajkiMaatiLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
I received Ghanaian clay from UK. However, it's not the clay that I'm used to eating. Would you like tht instead? I could send it to you.
. Is that the Ghana Clay smoke ,roasted kind?
ati

London, UK

#5350 Mar 30, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
when i start eating multani mitti i feel soo good but after some time my friend told me side effect of eating clay.
ati

London, UK

#5351 Mar 30, 2013
i have no health problem but now i m so scare to eat clay
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#5352 Mar 30, 2013
ati wrote:
<quoted text>when i start eating multani mitti i feel soo good but after some time my friend told me side effect of eating clay.
What did your friend tell u the side effects where ?
ati

London, UK

#5353 Mar 30, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
<quoted text>
What did your friend tell u the side effects where ?
she said its cozes of stone,anemia and also effects on periods
bluestoneclay

Bamfield, Canada

#5354 Mar 30, 2013
hi all
hello Mary, I do not advertise my clay as a healing or edible clay because if i do , the gov wants it registered as a health product. It would cost thousands and take me 6 months to do this.
But my clay has %20 non fibrous actinolite in it and actinolite is a healing gemstone.
You can see the clay here, i do sell it from between $4.50 per pound and $10 per pound , depending how much you buy.
The reason i sell it for so much is because i have to mine it on a mining claim that is not cheap to keep and i process it to get the grit out, then sell as a cosmetic clay.
Testing alone cost thousands.
http://bluestoneclay.webs.com
i have a different clay source that could be edible so I am interested in what i would need to test for to have a edible clay any advise would be appreciated.
You can see it here, i have it reserved for soap makers because of the color and smoothness of it.

CHEERS
Curious

Forest Park, GA

#5355 Mar 30, 2013
bluestoneclay wrote:
hi all
hello Mary, I do not advertise my clay as a healing or edible clay because if i do , the gov wants it registered as a health product. It would cost thousands and take me 6 months to do this.
But my clay has %20 non fibrous actinolite in it and actinolite is a healing gemstone.
You can see the clay here, i do sell it from between $4.50 per pound and $10 per pound , depending how much you buy.
The reason i sell it for so much is because i have to mine it on a mining claim that is not cheap to keep and i process it to get the grit out, then sell as a cosmetic clay.
Testing alone cost thousands.
http://bluestoneclay.webs.com
i have a different clay source that could be edible so I am interested in what i would need to test for to have a edible clay any advise would be appreciated.
You can see it here, i have it reserved for soap makers because of the color and smoothness of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G8EuLVKuln8XX
CHEERS
So you're selling clay...but you don't want us to eat it, which is something most of us do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 things to know about epilepsy Wed DeeDee86 2
Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Dec 16 ADA 2014 18
Fighting the Flu With Food Dec 9 Weedhopper 1
GOP makes final push for school lunch waiver Dec 8 Lawrence Wolf 22
CO2 myth busted: Why we need more carbon dioxid... (Mar '13) Dec 6 Earthling-1 101
Obesity can shave years off life: study Dec 6 Pebbles 1
Having a midriff crisis (May '10) Dec 5 Kingsman 11
More from around the web