Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,636
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story
rinkie

Lucknow, India

#5274 Mar 25, 2013
hi aati i eat multani clay bcs there r only this is avialable
ati

London, UK

#5275 Mar 25, 2013
rinkie wrote:
hi aati i eat multani clay bcs there r only this is avialable
where u from? how much clay u eat?
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#5276 Mar 25, 2013
Hi aati ieat a half k.g in 6 month
ieat small chunk in 2or 3 days
you read a benefits of fuller earth
bcs multani mitti ko hi fuller earth kahte hai

Since: Jan 13

United States

#5277 Mar 25, 2013
The red clay is good. but yall I am going to try stop eating clay...had a real bad exp ...I was not eating it in moderation....so u know the rest....
Mary Tyler

Beaumont, TX

#5278 Mar 25, 2013
Alabama Red wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ghana clay arrived yesterday. I have discovered that I'm not a true clay eater. I'm used to red crunchy sour dirt straight out of the ground. I'm not complaining because I wanted to try the different clays but I have not found any clay that satisfies my palate. So therefore I have decided to just take my iron tablets and eat healthy because I am anemic.
PS> Mary if you want the Ghana roasted clay i will ship it to you if you pay for the cost of shipping. Please leave me your email to discuss.
Hi Alabama How are you ? Shoot me an e-mail I left it in your earlier post.
anjali

Toronto, Canada

#5279 Mar 25, 2013
anjali

Toronto, Canada

#5280 Mar 25, 2013
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
watch this too
anjali

Toronto, Canada

#5281 Mar 25, 2013
ati

London, UK

#5282 Mar 25, 2013
Rinkie wrote:
Hi aati ieat a half k.g in 6 month
ieat small chunk in 2or 3 days
you read a benefits of fuller earth
bcs multani mitti ko hi fuller earth kahte hai
i know multani mitti is a fuller earth. meine multani mitti ke box par padha tha
ati

London, UK

#5283 Mar 26, 2013
rinki multani mitti se tumhe koi health problem huva hai kya?
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#5284 Mar 26, 2013
Nahi aati mujhe koi bhi health prblm nahi hua hai kyoki ise khaane ke baad mai bahut saara paani peeti hoo haa mujhe acidity or gastro mai bahut raahat mili haiab mujhe iski prblm nahi hoti hai humare yaha meri aunty bhi khaati thi she is now 75yera old and she is fine nothing any health prblm

Since: Oct 12

Andover, UK

#5285 Mar 26, 2013
It would be nice to use English in this forum as a lot of us don't understand Hindu . Makes the forum really boring ...
BhaajkiMaatiLove r

Ballston Spa, NY

#5286 Mar 26, 2013
odowa lover wrote:
It would be nice to use English in this forum as a lot of us don't understand Hindu . Makes the forum really boring ...
Yeah Odowa Lover, I agree wid u, for people who don't understand Hindi, it gets really boring. However, I cud translate it for you. They're discussing the ills and benefits of eating multani mitti, that is, fuller's earth. Ati asked Rinkie, who has been eating mitti, whether she faced any health problems due to tht. Rinkie says that she has never faced any health problems because she drinks a lot of water after eating mitti. In fact, her gastro and acidity problems have been alleviated. And her aunty, who is now 75 yrs. old, has been eating it too and never faced any health problems.
ati

London, UK

#5287 Mar 26, 2013
odowa lover wrote:
It would be nice to use English in this forum as a
lot of us don't understand Hindu . Makes the forum really boring
sorry odowa again i m going wrong. plz dont blame hindus. i m so sorry.
ackee

Bronx, NY

#5288 Mar 26, 2013
ati wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry odowa again i m going wrong. plz dont blame hindus. i m so sorry.
We just want you to share with us those who do not speak the language can understand so that way if it is something that can help us we can use it. thanks!!!!!
ackee

Bronx, NY

#5289 Mar 26, 2013
All things clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they have it in stock! I wish they shipped internationally; at that price I would definitely be trying some.
I hope that they do have it in stock. I have ordered from them three
times and gotten it. Other times they were out.I guess the demand is high plus the price is right. They seem to have been selling it for a long time.
Curious

Stockbridge, GA

#5290 Mar 26, 2013
Did you buy 10 bags of clay for $10 or 20 bags of clay for $10?
mary tyler

Hurst, TX

#5291 Mar 26, 2013
ackee wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that they do have it in stock. I have ordered from them three
times and gotten it. Other times they were out.I guess the demand is high plus the price is right. They seem to have been selling it for a long time.
@ Ackee I have seen lots of talk about Multi Multi exactly what is type of clay or mixture is that ?
StraightShooter

Pretoria, South Africa

#5292 Mar 26, 2013
StraightShooter

Pretoria, South Africa

#5293 Mar 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Government Threatens To Cut Food Stamp ... Nov 24 Ace McMillan 3
Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Nov 21 Truth Teller 17
New ban on snacks in NY schools spoiling studen... Nov 12 Bama Yankee 1
Obesity 'higher in fast-food areas' Nov 11 cdm-ochm 1
Managing diabetes and the holidays Nov 11 cdm-ochm 1
Child Nutritionist K. Yarker's "Preventing Pick... Nov 6 Travel 1
Mormons carry a few more pounds (Feb '06) Oct 30 Ishbal Ulk 300

Nutrition People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE