Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,809
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4878 Mar 12, 2013
crave dirt wrote:
@mavu seller, keep on keeping us inform of the clay you will have available and let us know when they become available. I know according to previous posts, there was some concerns about customer services, and the timing of receiving clays, that's ordered. I hope that has improved.
I know mine took about 1 month to get to me, in the US, TOO LONG! the clay was nice, that's for sure. the only thing is the clay only had 4 to 5 chunks of clay, the rest was all powdered. Estimate will be 50g of chuncks and 150 of powder, which i dont think is fair. THAT IS WRONG, AND NOT GOOD SERVICE! I think if you are selling chunks it should be just chunks, and of course you can have a little powdered, that's normal. because i ordered from the ladies on the forum, like soulsista, which is also in the uk, wanda and leslie, tropical food inc, global foods, and mutt and jeffs, all their clays was nicely chunked, and of course, a little powder in the bottom of the package. lol
I dont think the clay get crushed in the mail, while beeing shipped, because soul sista clay is also shipped from international and is not crushed, when it gets to the US. I just think that is how you sell it, a little bit of chunk and lots of powder. i think previous posts, have also stated that!
but please send your mavu as you states on the website, chunks, not powdered. because that is good customer service, deliver what you promised. just a thought!
I hope you are not upset at this, but do better to improve on that. after all customer service is about listening to your customers and make improvements, as needed.
your mavu is good, but too much powder.
mmmm
you hope shes not upset after you put her on blast, you too could have sent her an email.

hey your service sucks but give me some clay (say it with a smile and back track to make it nice why dont you).

so she did not have what you wanted? I have some dirt in my yard if you want to give that a try?
Clayforhealth

Chennai, India

#4879 Mar 12, 2013
Dirtisdirt r u alexx?????

Location hidden

#4880 Mar 12, 2013
loving ma clay wrote:
Seriously dirt is dirt,you contradict yourself so much that your posts are painful to read.what's the rant about?if you are so confident honey pls show your identity!why are you weeping more than the bereaved except you are alex herself!deluded people like you who are sick and no one even gives a shit whether you exist or not just hide behind phones and computers to get noticed.of course we will notice you psycho,you are not gonna stop ranting so if you are the fuckking bitch I think you are keep post...less busy now so bring it on!
and hello to you too :)
seriously you call your self loving ma clay, did your mother name you that? so whats with the comment about concealing ones identity, I dont see anyone on here using their on name except the Marys as I assume that thier real names are Mary :)

you come to this forum with you fake name so that you can talk about your predilection for clay? your name and identity no more tansparent than mine or anyone here for that fact.

I dont think you are a bitch, a bit angry an misguided though :)

psycho? you are ranting,if you were speaking I bet spittle would be flying from your mouth.

I dont agree with you. Look you eat dirt, you are here like a crack head looking for a source/supplier. I think dirt is everywhere and you make it harder than it needs to be. Thats my opinion. Now heres the thing, I have a right to that opinion and since this a forum for everyone I have a right to express what ever view point I choose just as you just did in your rant. You are entitled to your rant but I dont understand what has you so upset.

The fact that you eat dirt or the fact that I dont?
loving ma clay

Aberdeen, UK

#4881 Mar 12, 2013
You think you are the only one who has the ability to rant,people for these things,while a few persons may come on a little too strong they are still entitled to their opinion,if the buyers don't buy,the sellers won't have a market,that's market principle.you know nothing and you come on here to talk rubbish...wether you eat clay or not,you are a wicked soul and shouldn't be hear..I can bet you are hated,no one will be friends with some like you whose heart is filled with so much hate..go back to your bed and have a rethink.you are a bad person and you need to be told the truth!gosh,do you have family?

Location hidden

#4882 Mar 12, 2013
loving ma clay wrote:
Seriously dirt is dirt,you contradict yourself so much that your posts are painful to read.what's the rant about?if you are so confident honey pls show your identity!why are you weeping more than the bereaved except you are alex herself!deluded people like you who are sick and no one even gives a shit whether you exist or not just hide behind phones and computers to get noticed.of course we will notice you psycho,you are not gonna stop ranting so if you are the fuckking bitch I think you are keep post...less busy now so bring it on!
by the way if your identity is not a secret, please tell us you full name, phone number, and address where we can reach you. Also please post your picture.

Most people are here to be anonymous and if I go by your name, so are you :)

You people kill me. Dont agree with you and you loose your mind. Again, Im here to stay cause I kinda like your beautiful personality and wonderful conversational skills.

clay hug to you hun :)

by the way, take it down a notch k

Location hidden

#4883 Mar 12, 2013
ati wrote:
<quoted text>
u know actully this forum learning to peoples how eat clay and ita proved. some people use this forum for money.
hey i think its for everyone. most of these people are constantly asking where to buy it so its what they make it right?

this forum is also for people who question the practice just like its for those people trying to stop.

but they dont want to hear what you have to say just what you agree with them about (by them I mean the regulars who never shut up)

so since they get to talk blah blah blah

why cant I?

Location hidden

#4884 Mar 12, 2013
loving ma clay wrote:
You think you are the only one who has the ability to rant,people for these things,while a few persons may come on a little too strong they are still entitled to their opinion,if the buyers don't buy,the sellers won't have a market,that's market principle.you know nothing and you come on here to talk rubbish...wether you eat clay or not,you are a wicked soul and shouldn't be hear..I can bet you are hated,no one will be friends with some like you whose heart is filled with so much hate..go back to your bed and have a rethink.you are a bad person and you need to be told the truth!gosh,do you have family?
so now you are an authority on someones soul cause they dont agree with you?

now you gonna pretend like you care about my family?

so let me ask you a question. Why do you eat dirt? Why buy something that you can dig in your yard?
loving ma clay

Aberdeen, UK

#4885 Mar 12, 2013
Wow,witch witch witch that's is what you are.if you are a woman no one will ever marry you,you are so vile,if you are a man,your wife will be tempted to suffocate you in your sleep...your kids will spite you because you are distasteful!sure your parents loath the day they realise your existence...do I blame them?no no no no,and you are quite lucky because some parents who have made sure you never came to be.wicked and spiteful idiot!

Location hidden

#4886 Mar 12, 2013
Clayforhealth wrote:
Dirtisdirt r u alexx?????
nope, but I do think you people were really nasty to her.
then you came back saying where alexx, please!

I think she should be discouraged from eating dirt but you people treated her like crap!

Location hidden

#4887 Mar 12, 2013
im one of the many people who never say a thing, I just got something to say today and it seems to bother you all a gret deal.

so tell me, are only the regulars allowed to speak?
they own this forum?

Ive been reading for about a year and most of you make me sick with your self rightousnees thats all. But hey thats just my opinion.

Dirt is everywhere, there is no need to buy it and bitch about it. Go out in the yard and get some. So tell me whats the difference in these dirts that you eat?
loving ma clay

Aberdeen, UK

#4888 Mar 12, 2013
Oops,now you want a display of identity right?angry?really wish I were!you came here calling every one names forming some alliance with whoever ati who barely speaks english and talking nonsense.you are villlllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee!w itch
concerned earth lover

UK

#4889 Mar 12, 2013
LOL. Wow. I finally got the confirmation I needed that pica is more a mental and behavioural disorder than it is about our physical cravings. Dirtisdirt is very amusing but a tad psychotic I also respect her for not using very much profanity. Ati is very confusing to understand so comes across retarded. But really we are all on edge and out of control one time or the other and need help from loved ones and family or we can see our doctor and address the underlying health trigger. I am in the process of sorting my health which I hope will also sort my crave and then finally my obsessive compulsion for clay and this forum. Forums are good. I love netmums.com
I agreed with the other guys it is dangerous for Alex to beg anonymous strangers for clay but I could also relate to having a family like hers who do not listen even when you are crying out for help, and they force you to be strong when you feeling vulnerable. But it's hard to snap out of it. That is mental stress undetected.
Sorry for going off on a tangent. God bless us all

Location hidden

#4890 Mar 12, 2013
MavuSeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes hopefully I will be getting the Nakumatt roasted clay. Not sure about the odowa but I will try that too.
Its like a dirt crack head fest. Dir is dirt people.

I will say it agian, there is dirt in

texas
cali
arizona
bermuda dang, just go outside and get some.
loving ma clay

Aberdeen, UK

#4891 Mar 12, 2013
I have never posted a thing here!been reading this page for over 2years,I'm a controlled clay eater,people have had issues on this forum but no one has been this mean and useless on a public forum!you spring up like a blind fool spoiling for a fight?who does that except someone who has suffered rejection??why are you so angry that some persons are called regulars?that is just an english word!some people get on well with others and don't with others and that's perfectly okay as long respect is maintained.I bet you have been part of the forum who is just aggrieved and can't find any other way to deal with your psychotic tendencies..hope you don't self inflict..because people like you will!
Pica_chu

Trenton, NJ

#4892 Mar 12, 2013
ati wrote:
<quoted text>
just 2 years ago i stop my this habbit. sometimes i test little bit clay just for enjoyment.
I think the longest I went without was a couple of months :/

Location hidden

#4893 Mar 12, 2013
concerned earth lover wrote:
LOL. Wow. I finally got the confirmation I needed that pica is more a mental and behavioural disorder than it is about our physical cravings. Dirtisdirt is very amusing but a tad psychotic I also respect her for not using very much profanity. Ati is very confusing to understand so comes across retarded. But really we are all on edge and out of control one time or the other and need help from loved ones and family or we can see our doctor and address the underlying health trigger. I am in the process of sorting my health which I hope will also sort my crave and then finally my obsessive compulsion for clay and this forum. Forums are good. I love netmums.com
I agreed with the other guys it is dangerous for Alex to beg anonymous strangers for clay but I could also relate to having a family like hers who do not listen even when you are crying out for help, and they force you to be strong when you feeling vulnerable. But it's hard to snap out of it. That is mental stress undetected.
see arent you glad to have a new discussion on here? and i dont think ati is retarded i think she may be from another country and she has an opinion.

there is no tolerance here with all the clay hugs. I agree alexx needs more understanding at home but thats why she came here only to be treated bad by a bunch of strangers. if she were older she would not have tolerated that crap.

i like tagents, ive been on one all morning :)

Location hidden

#4894 Mar 12, 2013
loving ma clay wrote:
I have never posted a thing here!been reading this page for over 2years,I'm a controlled clay eater,people have had issues on this forum but no one has been this mean and useless on a public forum!you spring up like a blind fool spoiling for a fight?who does that except someone who has suffered rejection??why are you so angry that some persons are called regulars?that is just an english word!some people get on well with others and don't with others and that's perfectly okay as long respect is maintained.I bet you have been part of the forum who is just aggrieved and can't find any other way to deal with your psychotic tendencies..hope you don't self inflict..because people like you will!
see you call me mean but ive remained calm in the face of your vitrol.
i think that angers you. actually I think Ive remained pretty calm after being called a bitch. tell me are you going to respond to any the posts with the profanity and let them know why they need to go away?

heres a thought, try some tolerance, expect that everyone is not like you, wont agree with you, wont think like you. come down off that high horse your on.

get this and listen well, its a forum for views. my view think dirt is dirt.

you speak of respect while calling someone pschotic, contradiction dont you think? so you like clay hey me I think its fine that you do what you do im just saying that you can get your fix pretty much anywhere.

dirt is dirt.

I like this forum and I will be here often so heres the thing if you dont like having a conversation with those that dont agree with you, why dont you log off but for the sake of conversation in a world with different opinions why dont ya stay k?
concerned earth lover

UK

#4895 Mar 12, 2013
Lets not over analyse too much on contradictions distisdirt the very fact you do not eat dirt but have spent so much time reading and writing on this forum is amusing and the biggest contradiction of all.
I am exceptionally tidy and fuss about my personal hygiene but I could eat 10 bags of ghana clay a day. I know the cost of this clay is peanuts in Africa and I am sensible with money but apply very little common sense when I pay 20 times the street value to UK vendors. But that is the price of addiction
Life is one big contradiction so lets not over analyse it too much or we drive ourselves nuts.

Location hidden

#4896 Mar 12, 2013
Pica_chu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the longest I went without was a couple of months :/
so do you dig your own?
Adaku

Aberdeen, UK

#4897 Mar 12, 2013
concerned earth lover wrote:
hey cel....I kinda agree about the compulsive obsession.one minute you feel like eating clay is the worst habit ever,then the next minute you see yourself doing everything to get a bite.one thing I knw for sure is this,when I am not eating clay,I feel healthier and so much in control,a part of me also fees strongly about its connection with fibroids and anaemia,what happens with the net mums?wish you God's speed as you take control of your health....to the other ladies enjoy your week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brushton meat shop owner charged with misuse of... 3 min Just sayin 16
Type 2 diabetes exercise and education program ... Sat not all past due ... 1
Dr. Blonz: Supplements can't replace foods Fri Jack 1
Food-cost crisis shames Far North: 'We can't pr... Fri shame all around 1
Loyola serves up culinary careers to Oakville s... Jan 22 Leviathan 1
Health Check: do you really need carbs to recov... Jan 19 dody 1
Celebrate Registered Dietitian Day with ShopRite (Mar '14) Jan 15 fire house team 4
More from around the web