Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9047 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

kenya soft grey stones

Plymouth, MN

#4043 Feb 10, 2013
zenith wrote:
i am from india and i bet u will forget all other types once u taste the roasted clay from india.i can get it for u . cost 5$ per kg. shipping charges extra. i just love roasted clay.
Hi Zennith,
please buy me some clay from india. My emial [email protected] Let me know how much money?
kenya soft grey stones

Plymouth, MN

#4044 Feb 10, 2013
Mel wrote:
Hi Kenya Soft Grey Stones,
Thanks for the info, would like to knw with regards to the video u sent the clay looks kinda yellowish and the picture that u sent the clay looks grey, r da both clays from Kenya
I want the one you see in the picture..GREY ROASTED CLAY""
do u know where to buy it.
Mary Tyler

United States

#4045 Feb 10, 2013
All these postes of the Kenya Clay the question is Do u know were can buy it ? Pictures is doing nothing but made us Drull..Lol
Love Clay

Salisbury, MD

#4046 Feb 10, 2013
@mary,did you every received your ghana clay from Soul Sista, still waiting on my order.
Mary Tyler

United States

#4047 Feb 10, 2013
Love Clay wrote:
@mary,did you every received your ghana clay from Soul Sista, still waiting on my order.
@love clay No its been over 15 days I don't know what happen.
Love Clay

Salisbury, MD

#4048 Feb 10, 2013
@mary,I been waiting 6 business days for my order come Monday.I guess base on your experience I still have more days to wait Lol.
Mary Tyler

United States

#4050 Feb 11, 2013
Love Clay wrote:
@mary,I been waiting 6 business days for my order come Monday.I guess base on your experience I still have more days to wait Lol.
@ love clay yes many more (Lol) your gonna have to order another kind to snack on until it arrive that what I did ,I'm waiting on my order from Leslie.
Clayer

Boksburg, South Africa

#4051 Feb 11, 2013
Clayer wrote:
Oh yeah definitely bake it coz I started feeling a little off after eating it unbaked plus it tastes better that way.
hi Clayer, seems like we sharing a name, i will be clayer 2 from now on. yes roasted clay is the best. Mavu i'm still waiting for your response concerning your mum's op just hoping it will help us. i'm still enjoying my clay have not finished it yet.
Soul Sista

Stockport, UK

#4052 Feb 11, 2013
Mary Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>@ love clay yes many more (Lol) your gonna have to order another kind to snack on until it arrive that what I did ,I'm waiting on my order from Leslie.
Love clay and @Mary Tyler, I'm really sorry for the delay in receiving your clay. Don't know what the delay is because someone else in the USA received her clay last week Thursday and it was posted on the same day I posted for Mary. Anyway, I am hopeful that it has just been delayed and will go to the Post Office on Wednesday, if it still hasn't arrived to trace it. Thanks for your patience.
Mary Tyler

United States

#4055 Feb 11, 2013
@ soulsista okay will due I'll give till Wednesday Thanks for replying .
Love Clay

Salisbury, MD

#4058 Feb 11, 2013
@Soul Sista
Thank you for responding to my question concerning my order.I think your clay is worth the wait judging from past post.
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#4059 Feb 11, 2013
I lov the taste of slate pencil in india i ear alot of this but this is very harmful i live in gwalior in india there r found red clay this is hard clay not melt in water but thos is very earthy crunchy
Rita shah

San Francisco, CA

#4060 Feb 11, 2013
Rinkie wrote:
I lov the taste of slate pencil in india i ear alot of this but this is very harmful i live in gwalior in india there r found red clay this is hard clay not melt in water but thos is very earthy crunchy
I wish I was in India...I am craving so bad...but no clay here. So in Gwalior India you do not find grey roastde clay

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Mel

South Africa

#4061 Feb 11, 2013
Afta getting my clay I'm not craving it anymore, maybe it because there is so much or cos I'm not getting the earthy taste that I want. It has the texture that I want but no earthy taste. After craving the clay so badly, I'm not really feeling for it nw cos the taste that I wanted is not there. Think I'm going to put it in a brown paper bag and put it in a closet that has a dusty smell, that smell wen it rains, mmm, wud love that taste. Any suggestions?
Rita

Plymouth, MN

#4062 Feb 11, 2013
Mel wrote:
Afta getting my clay I'm not craving it anymore, maybe it because there is so much or cos I'm not getting the earthy taste that I want. It has the texture that I want but no earthy taste. After craving the clay so badly, I'm not really feeling for it nw cos the taste that I wanted is not there. Think I'm going to put it in a brown paper bag and put it in a closet that has a dusty smell, that smell wen it rains, mmm, wud love that taste. Any suggestions?
I went to a African food store today. They had bags of roasted clay for $1.50 and the taste amazing
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#4063 Feb 11, 2013
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a African food store today. They had bags of roasted clay for $1.50 and the taste amazing
Where do u live?
Rita

Plymouth, MN

#4064 Feb 11, 2013
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Gals you must Ryan it...I am crunching the clay as I talk...super yummy taste...like rain drops falling on parched earth...melts in your mouth...pre roasted...does not stick in your mouth....and the best part not expensive and easy acess...just go to a nearby African grocery store.
Rita

Plymouth, MN

#4065 Feb 11, 2013
cornstrach eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do u live?
I live in USA, MN
Rita

Plymouth, MN

#4066 Feb 11, 2013
Mel wrote:
For super yummy earthy taste try odowa roasted clay from African grocery store in your area, USA, Uk..they sell it every African store...
cornstrach eater

Woodbridge, VA

#4067 Feb 11, 2013
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Gals you must Ryan it...I am crunching the clay as I talk...super yummy taste...like rain drops falling on parched earth...melts in your mouth...pre roasted...does not stick in your mouth....and the best part not expensive and easy acess...just go to a nearby African grocery store.
And u just asked for clay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our view: Erie needs to reverse overweight trend Tue The Jive Turkey 8
News Scientists trace autism 'pathway' from gene to ... Aug 26 VacTruth dot Com 2
News 13,000-plus in Marion County could lose food st... Aug 26 Let it Be 3
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... Aug 22 Sharon 8
News Living with HIV? Here's why excercise is a prio... (Jul '11) Aug 19 Femon 2
News Tips on how to enjoy eating out and not gain we... Aug 16 pranab31 4
News Medicaid offers nutrition counseling to combat ... Aug 16 Second Hand News 1
More from around the web