Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.
Comments
3,581 - 3,600 of 8,028 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Clayaholic wrote:
Actually the links aren't working Leslie.
Clayholic

Can you tell me what links arent working, what issues you see.
On my end when I log in as a consumer and click the links, they appear to be ok.

Thanks for your input.
Clayaholic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayholic
Can you tell me what links arent working, what issues you see.
On my end when I log in as a consumer and click the links, they appear to be ok.
Thanks for your input.
That's odd coz none of them are working. I click through your link, it takes me to the homepage and that's it.
Awura

Witham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Hi sisters does anyone know where I can buy the Ghana clay online???would have love to try Mavu's but It seems she out of stock atm
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Clayaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd coz none of them are working. I click through your link, it takes me to the homepage and that's it.
So when you click on the tabs: About Us, Services, Contact Us, Prices, Web Store

You cant navigate?
Clayaholic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you click on the tabs: About Us, Services, Contact Us, Prices, Web Store
You cant navigate?
Yeah I can't click on anything. None of the tabs are links. The only link that works is the facebook one.
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Alabama Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie I checked out your web page it looks good. No problems with the links. I wish you well with your business.
Hi Alabama Red

Thank you so much for the encourgement and support. And thanks for checking the links as well.

Hopefully this will streamline everyones request more quickly.

Fingers crossed for good things :)

Leslie
Clayaholic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Awura wrote:
Hi sisters does anyone know where I can buy the Ghana clay online???would have love to try Mavu's but It seems she out of stock atm
Try Dali at dsikanartey@hotmail.com she sells the ghana egg shaped clay. Are you from Zim?
Mary Tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Awura wrote:
I brought mines from Soul Sisa here on forum.
Mary Tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Hi Leslie I sure wish u sold all kinds of clay. ver professional. (Ghana egg shape ,Nzu calabar/chalk)
dirt cookies

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

At leslie, very nice.The link seems to be working great on my end too! good job, now i can order all the clay that i want through your website. Do your thang girl1 lol!
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mary Tyler wrote:
Hi Leslie I sure wish u sold all kinds of clay. ver professional.(Ghana egg shape ,Nzu calabar/chalk)
Hi Mary
Thank you, thats so nice of you to say. Maybe once I get it going Ill be able to look around and source other types of clays for the future.
Leslie
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

dirt cookies wrote:
At leslie, very nice.The link seems to be working great on my end too! good job, now i can order all the clay that i want through your website. Do your thang girl1 lol!
Dirt Cookies

Thank you so much for the great feedback. I love you guys!
Leslie
Clayaholic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary
Thank you, thats so nice of you to say. Maybe once I get it going Ill be able to look around and source other types of clays for the future.
Leslie
Hi Leslie it's fine! Guess it's just my browser. It works on my phone and that good enough for me!
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Clayaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Leslie it's fine! Guess it's just my browser. It works on my phone and that good enough for me!
Lol, that woks for me too :), spreading some clay love however we can.
Clayaholic

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Leslie how long is that 10 bag offer on for? Also, do you ship next day from when you receive the order?
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Its raining here in Atlanta. I smelled that wet ground "trigger" and had to have some White Dirt. Sitting here munching and enjoying like its a bag of chips :).
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Clayaholic wrote:
Leslie how long is that 10 bag offer on for? Also, do you ship next day from when you receive the order?
Hi Clayholic

I intend to offer it for about a week and then on to the next special.

Generally I ship next day, but with a big group of orders received before 3PM Eastern Time I will ship them same day.
Geophage27

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Leslie wrote:
Its raining here in Atlanta. I smelled that wet ground "trigger" and had to have some White Dirt. Sitting here munching and enjoying like its a bag of chips :).
So jealous
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

How sweet is the smell of fresh earth.

A lot of people love that fresh-dirt smell. The surprising thing, though, is that it isn’t coming from the dirt itself. Microbiologists have traced the pleasant odor to an organic chemical called “geosmin.”
Clayaholic

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Leslie wrote:
How sweet is the smell of fresh earth.
A lot of people love that fresh-dirt smell. The surprising thing, though, is that it isn’t coming from the dirt itself. Microbiologists have traced the pleasant odor to an organic chemical called “geosmin.”
Well then. I guess I luh me some geosmin!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••