Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Comments (Page 171)

Showing posts 3,401 - 3,420 of7,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dirt cookies

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

at soul sista, you should come up with a sesure website, like every one else on this website who is selling clay. when we know that you have a website where we can make our transaction from online, we'll feel safer ordering clay.

not that there is a problem buying through e mail, it is just that in these days and age, anyone can put stuff in the computer, and we want to make sure we are buying from a credible source.
dirt cookies

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

come up with a website like wanda clay or mavu seller. just a thought!
Meee258

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really glad you're enjoying it Meee258 . I was hoping you would .
Yep it's really good. And it got here pretty fast. I will be reordering !!! Thanks again
mobu consumer

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

@ Mel, I hope the person gets u the right kinda clay coz there are different types. What kind do they have in durban?
Mary Tyler

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Geophage27 wrote:
Awesome Article Mary. I also saw a youtube video regarding Odowa that is pretty interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks Geophage 27 Glad you enjoy reading just though eveyone would like to actual know where Odowa come from orginally before its hits the markets. I know them ladies who actually work at the Hills have fun eating all the Odowa they want Never have to worrie about running out.:)
Mary Tyler

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dirt cookies wrote:
@ dirt cookies that would be nice !
Samantha

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

yes we do get eating mud or fired soil in maharashtra very easily. Recently i shifted to bangalore, can any one please please tell me where do we get ball clay in bangalore, please i m relly craving
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Special Offer/This Weekend Only!!!!!!!!!!

*******United States Customers**********

Buy 1, 1 pound bag of Georgia White Dirt and Get 1 for free!!

$5.00 - 1 pound bag GA White Dirt
$0.00 - 1 pound bag GA White Dirt
$5.35 - Shipping Flat Rate/Small Box
$3.00 - Handling
Total for 2 bags =$13.35

Your payment must be received by midnight on Sunday, Eastern Standard Time to qualify.

Email me at LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com with your shipping address and I will invoice you via PayPal.

All packages shipped quickly and discretely

Have a Great Weekend
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Special Offer/This Weekend Only!!!!!!!!!!

*******International Customers**********

Buy 1, 1 pound bag of Georgia White Dirt and Get 1 for free!!

$5.00 - 1 pound bag GA White Dirt
$0.00 - 1 pound bag GA White Dirt
$16.95 - Shipping Flat Rate/Small Box
$3.00 - Handling
Total for 2 bags =$24.95

Your payment must be received by midnight on Sunday, Eastern Standard Time to qualify.

Email me at LeslieCinGa@yahoo.com with your shipping address and I will invoice you via PayPal.

All packages shipped quickly and discretely

Have a Great Weekend.
meh

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Samantha wrote:
yes we do get eating mud or fired soil in maharashtra very easily. Recently i shifted to bangalore, can any one please please tell me where do we get ball clay in bangalore, please i m relly craving
i had never heard about eating mud/soil in india. do you eat fuller?
Soul Sista

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dirt cookies wrote:
at soul sista, you should come up with a sesure website, like every one else on this website who is selling clay. when we know that you have a website where we can make our transaction from online, we'll feel safer ordering clay.
not that there is a problem buying through e mail, it is just that in these days and age, anyone can put stuff in the computer, and we want to make sure we are buying from a credible source.
I appreciate the fact that people have reservations about just buying stuff off the internet but a lot of people on the forum can vouch for my credibility and honesty. In this day and age, no one gives out their bank details, they ask to be paid through paypal, but I do, because I don't believe anyone would want to do otherwise with my account details. I used to send out samples before you purchase the clay (at no cost), but stopped because some people ordered the clay and just would not pay for it, in addition to their free sample. That hasn't made me doubt everyone. I do intend setting up a website in due course, but until then I will sell it like I have always done. People should feel free to decide whether they feel safe ordering from me. I am myself a clay eater - I eat LOADS of it and can't believe there would be dishonesty in eating or selling clay to a fellow clay eater.
Soul Sista

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dirt cookies wrote:
If you read a little way back on the thread (about a year or so) you will see that mavu seller started selling her clay on the forum before she came up with a website. That will be what I hope to do eventually.
Alexx

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Man I wish I had a card & money to buy my some clay ... Kinda craving it now .
Meee258

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Soul Sista wrote:
<quoted text>If you read a little way back on the thread (about a year or so) you will see that mavu seller started selling her clay on the forum before she came up with a website. That will be what I hope to do eventually.
Well certainly post when u do. U will sell alot more
Clay odowa mavu

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Soul Sista wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read a little way back on the thread (about a year or so) you will see that mavu seller started selling her clay on the forum before she came up with a website. That will be what I hope to do eventually.
Keep doing ur thing gal! Claylover and Leslie also get orders thru email, nuthing wrong with it at all. Mavu has a website bt hw many complaints does she get?? Pple on here knw yu r reliable and thts enuff!
UKNewbie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I need some UK clay! Help! Details please!
Clay odowa mavu

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

UKNewbie wrote:
Disham68@yahoo.co.uk email her she sells clayand responds fast. If yu go thru sm previous posts yull c pple who sell
Soul Sista

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

UKNewbie wrote:
Email me on dsikanartey@hotmail.com. I have the ghana clay for sale.1 a bag and postage is 2.20 second class and 2.70 first class if you purchase up to 4 worth of clay.
Mary Tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really glad you're enjoying it Meee258 . I was hoping you would .
Hi Alexx I finally did my order with Wanda today. How many days does it take for it to arrive? I'm so hoping not a week long. I tried to order some from Tropical Food Market in Pittsburgh but there out. Has any one on the form every order from them before ? The back of Calabar/Chalk looks good $3.99 a bag. I'm still afraid to eat Calabar with Recall/Arsenic but I was gonna give this bag a try and hoping there is no Lead and Bad bacteria in it.
Leslie

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Clay odowa mavu wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep doing ur thing gal! Claylover and Leslie also get orders thru email, nuthing wrong with it at all. Mavu has a website bt hw many complaints does she get?? Pple on here knw yu r reliable and thts enuff!
Hi Clay odowa mavu

I agree. It should be noted that most of these websites take orders via pay pal. You click your order and its invoiced via paypal. No different than when we send the invoice directly to you via email.

At least when we invoice you via paypal you get the personal 1 on 1 service and you know that the clay is in stock and when it has shipped.

Wethere you clik on the payment via a website or get the invoice dirctely to your email based upon what you want to order, its all being processed via the security of Paypal which protects the seller and the buyer.

Please buy from those that you feel secure from but I agree with Clay Lover. I love clay also, I eat it every day and I want to share my love of it all over the world as we all get to try differnt types that we have never had the opportunity to taste before. I agree that I would never try to defruad or short change anyone as I would not want that done to me.

Happy clay eating everyone. I think its great that we found one another and that people join us everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,401 - 3,420 of7,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••