Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.
Comments
2,661 - 2,680 of 8,029 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Caribbean clay lover

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hi Mobu i can imagine how yum mixing the beige with the red clay realy is. Been wanting to try that. Do you or anyone know if green clay is any good. recently there was someone here askin about black clay. Black clay makes nice pottery but I wonder how it taste
mobu consumer wrote:
Hello, anybody from other parts of africa that has salty clay? i would really love to try some, i usually eat the earthy type. last week i crushed the beige nd red clay, mixed em together with water and allowed it to dry... it tasted really good, now i want to try that with other types of clay... any body that has the salty kind please laet me know.
Caribbean clay lover

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hi Angela, how are you? Really hope Mutt and jeff has it. Clay cravins can be such a pain when you cant satisfy it.
angela wrote:
Hi ackee, Adadku, and everyone else. I just ordered white dirt from mutt and jeff. Craving it so bad. I have to have some. i hope they still have it.:)
alexx

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

clay cravings are a pain , but I haven't had any in a month . so I'm doing good . especially w/ the stress going on .
Mary Tyler

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Which is the best clay on amazone 1.Amaco grey moist clay or 2.White Clay in plastic bag ?
omos

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

clay is very sweet in benin we call it eko or orhue but dangerous though
Adaku

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ackee dear have not been able to get,still waiting.oh yes I agree the crave can be super annoying..if I don't get some soon,I will requests for iron tabs again even though the nausea it causes can be awful.would love some white Georgia clay just can't find any now.......omo I know eko,while I was studying at the university that was what I was eating,it's so hard and can break ones teeth,wouldn't mind some now though.hey andy
adaku

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hey └ngel,how are you h˛lding up?did you see your doctors?hope they are trying to sort you out quickly....i understand your crave dearie and i feel that way right now,there has been so much going on around me lately although i amb not so so Bad.have my appt today,will keep You guys posted.
mahi

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

meh wrote:
<quoted text>
hey am from delhi! what do you crave? or do you?
Only clay available in india is fullers earth(multani mitti)....i love it....what abt u??
meh

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

mahi wrote:
<quoted text>
Only clay available in india is fullers earth(multani mitti)....i love it....what abt u??
i love fullers earth too especialy salty one.it is very much addicting! When your cravings got started?
adaku

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Surgery scheduled for feb.there is still time to have my Treat.hope evryone is great.
ackee

Torrington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CCL

I gues eatng oats works for you I do not think I ould be satisfied because of the fact that it would not have that earth taste and crunch I like from eating clay. Do they use clay in JA for anything? I am sure their are others there that asr going through the same thing as you are. They probaly feel uncomfortable. Does your Family know that you like clay?
angela

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hi adaku . I am bettrr now. Bleeding stopped but still anemic. Have an appointment wid a reproductive endocronologist next week. I hope everything goes well wid ur appt. will pray for u. Good luck. Take care keep us posted. Hi ackeee. I hope u r doing weell. I am just waiting to see if mutt nd Jeff are voing to send me my white dirt. Yummm cant wait. I will email u if I do get it nd send u some. I orderd 10 lbs. Tc everyone
Caribbean clay lover

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Man Ackee, am telling you, the oats are a saviour. My cravings are really strong - Teeth grind & all. The oats are the quaker instant oats. The rolled really fine ones that they added soy to. Eat like pack a day. We use the aztec healing clay out here but eating that could cause awful body pain and itching. It tasted really great thou esp when its been wet and dried. But yea clay is around here but not fit for consumption. Fam knows about the liking for oats but dont know about the clay part. Have two friends here that knows about it and want to see whats this clay cravin s all about. Willin to try it out. They may get addicted lol. How about you? Hows it been for you?
ackee wrote:
CCL
I gues eatng oats works for you I do not think I ould be satisfied because of the fact that it would not have that earth taste and crunch I like from eating clay. Do they use clay in JA for anything? I am sure their are others there that asr going through the same thing as you are. They probaly feel uncomfortable. Does your Family know that you like clay?
saiqakhan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hi there im from uk saiqa khan and i would like some white clay pls how do i order my email is saiqakhan911@hotmail.com
MavuSeller wrote:
P.S
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
If you know of any other UK clay eaters looking for a quick delivery of the best clay EVER..get the word out there!!!
AND
If you are from anywhere else in the world just send me an email at mavuseller@hotmail.co.uk to be put on my INTERNATIONAL WAITING LIST. So that as soon as I start shipping worldwide..YOU'LL be the first to know.
I'm so excited!!!!
alexx

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

really craving some white dirt now ... the cravings are starting to get bad .
ackee

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

angela wrote:
Hi adaku . I am bettrr now. Bleeding stopped but still anemic. Have an appointment wid a reproductive endocronologist next week. I hope everything goes well wid ur appt. will pray for u. Good luck. Take care keep us posted. Hi ackeee. I hope u r doing weell. I am just waiting to see if mutt nd Jeff are voing to send me my white dirt. Yummm cant wait. I will email u if I do get it nd send u some. I orderd 10 lbs. Tc everyone
I am glad to know that you are doing well. plz take care
MavuSeller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

saiqakhan wrote:
Hi there im from uk saiqa khan and i would like some white clay pls how do i order my email is saiqakhan911@hotmail.com
<quoted text>
Hi there! You can order from my website www.mavu.bigcartel.com I'll send you an email with more info.
omos

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

is not good to eat clay is very bad gusssssssss
clay junkie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MavuSeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there! You can order from my website www.mavu.bigcartel.com I'll send you an email with more info.
Mavu seller, I have purchased from u twice already and haven't received my orders. What's happening? ndong.kulthum@gmail.com
Lima

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Mavuseller is very unreliable and just sounds like the same person now claiming to be a sister. If you take peoples money then be more professional and honour the delivery promptly. It's only fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••