Their profit is in helping Haitians

Mar 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellingham Herald

Steve and Andrea Kohlman's garage looks as if someone raided a warehouse of vintage furniture with an updated color palette, on-trend fabrics and professionally staged accessories.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a damm about Haitians,our country is filled with homeless and hungry kids..take care of our own!!
Wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The fact that a person as hateful as you are cant see the good in this, should be solid proof to normal people that these people are doing a good thing
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I kinda of agree with Little Piggy. Every time we send money to a third world country, it gets stolen and the poor people don't get squat. The cancer society has been bumming money since WW II. There is no cure for cancer and never will be as long things remain as they are.

The whole world is corrupt. I'll keep my money and buy some scotch. When I begin to feel guilty or depressed, I will open the scotch.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
I kinda of agree with Little Piggy. Every time we send money to a third world country, it gets stolen and the poor people don't get squat. The cancer society has been bumming money since WW II. There is no cure for cancer and never will be as long things remain as they are.
The whole world is corrupt. I'll keep my money and buy some scotch. When I begin to feel guilty or depressed, I will open the scotch.
Damn right,for anyone to disagree with my statement needs to be clobbered over the head with a Louisville slugger!!
Revelations

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

but its up to the good people to press on, if we just stop doing good then the world will sink to hell quicker, good must never give up, pretty soon the good will haft to take up arms once more.
africhaiti

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

lucifer > - wus cracker hog swine _ yur bottom of totem pole stump dam if yu
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Revelations wrote:
but its up to the good people to press on, if we just stop doing good then the world will sink to hell quicker, good must never give up, pretty soon the good will haft to take up arms once more.
Why must the USA always be the one doing good for others,when is it time for repayment??
Revelations

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

it may be the one reason god hasnt judged us final yet. I go out on weekends with my wife and see the resteraunts, and malls packed, tons of people on the road...we must not be doing too bad, because people are spending like crazy. I see your point of view though piggy, sometimes i feel the same way then i think to myself,''we have it much better, even our homeless is fat.'' godbless ya man! Press on! Fight evil, Revelation says,''those who endure till the end the same shall be saved'' endure brother...even if it kills you, never forget Jesus Christ!
Wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the USA always be the one doing good for others,when is it time for repayment??
The USA doesn't do anything unless we will get something in return. Our good deeds are just greed in disguise.
Did I read this wrong or aren't these people doing this on their own anyway?
africhaiti

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

lucifer pevalations qevalations
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA doesn't do anything unless we will get something in return. Our good deeds are just greed in disguise.
Did I read this wrong or aren't these people doing this on their own anyway?
Since when has any country sent money to help in any of our national disasters??
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>Did I read this wrong or aren't these people doing this on their own anyway?
An act of treason,turning your back on your fellow Americans..they should move over there if they care for them so damm much!!
Wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has any country sent money to help in any of our national disasters??
They shouldn't. We have what we need and the ability to make more when needed.
Wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
An act of treason,turning your back on your fellow Americans..they should move over there if they care for them so damm much!!

If that's treason then charge me now. Most of America's hunger problem is caused by laziness and idolatry not because we are born in a third world country with no resources. A lot of people in America who live in "poverty" live better than royalty did not long ago. If your hungry in America ask for help from a church or shelter or better yet buy a gun or fishing pole and get your own food.
Being to proud or to lazy to ask for help in a country with everything is a lot different than being needy in a place with nothing.
Look up mud cookies in hati. It's heartbreaking.

One question for you pig.
If you consider this turning your back on Americans and an act of treason, what do you consider the meanness and hate you spread on here daily?
Have a nice day friend
ynot

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever you see US in a third world country is bcuz there's something there they cab benefits from ok pig benis

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 4 hr georgie 8,031
One man's uphill battle against childhood obesity Aug 20 tyimmy 1
Chiropractors as family doctors: Once denounced... Aug 18 Chiropractor from... 12
Knee joint replacment surgery Aug 18 BossGirl 25
Defeat insomnia and sleep easy with these top f... (Oct '13) Aug 17 Jack 6
CRN-I aims for new audience with supplement qua... Aug 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 2
FDA Approves Diet Drug to Treat Overweight Adults (Jun '12) Aug 16 PIRTYES 12

Search the Nutrition Forum:
•••