USDA mum on details pertaining to USDA/Mexico food stamp partnership, ...

Full story: The Daily Caller

Just hours after the Senate Budget Committee revealed that spending on federal welfare programs constituted the single largest expenditure in the 2011 budget, the Department of Agriculture failed to meet a deadline to further explain its food stamp partnership with the Mexican government.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no just mexihole. Deport them all and stop this nonsense with tax payer money.
Yes deport all illegals here...OH AND CUT OFF ISRAELS FREE RIDE ALSO.;.////OH ABOUT THAT?????????? YES NO
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

White American wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will open up more free trade with Mexico. That guy will kill American jobs.
no I don't think so.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no I don't think so.
Yes Romney loves FULL OUT WIDE OPEN FREE TRADE...You know the kind that ships our jobs to slave wage labor third world holes...LIKE MEXICO....Bain capital sent alot of josb there why Romney ran the company..
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes deport all illegals here...OH AND CUT OFF ISRAELS FREE RIDE ALSO.;.////OH ABOUT THAT?????????? YES NO
what free ride are you talking about I don't see 25 million illegal Israelis in my country. Israel Unlike mexihole actually needs our help because that country is in a very bad "neighborhood" helping them actually helps my country. This is so typical of illegals supporters you always point out other groups of people to Try and make yourselves look good and it just dosent work.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Romney loves FULL OUT WIDE OPEN FREE TRADE...You know the kind that ships our jobs to slave wage labor third world holes...LIKE MEXICO....Bain capital sent alot of josb there why Romney ran the company..
he will deport them and that alone gets my vote. One more thing you can't ship jobs out if there's no jobs to be shipped out. Obama must go.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>what free ride are you talking about I don't see 25 million illegal Israelis in my country. Israel Unlike mexihole actually needs our help because that country is in a very bad "neighborhood" helping them actually helps my country. This is so typical of illegals supporters you always point out other groups of people to Try and make yourselves look good and it just dosent work.
Ok will go slow for you...THE MONEY WE GIVE ISRAEL EACH YEAR IS OVER TWICE IF NOT THREE TIMES AS MUCH AS WHAT ILLEGALS COST US..........GOT IT NOW.....

Helpping Israel only hurts our nation....YOU KNOW UNTIL WE AND OUR ALLIES CRETAED ISRAEL AFTER WW2 WE DID NOT HAVE ONE ENEMY IN MIDDLE EAST...NOW WE HAVE DOZENS.......Think Israel is a HUGE problem for us....CUT THEM LOOSE AND CUT THEM OFF....

I dont support illegals I want them all gone I want all work visa people gone also........I WANT ALL PEOPLE OF ALL OTHER NATIONS CUT OFF THE USA TAX PAYERS TEAT.......Not just mexicans liek you racist nazi pigs..ALL NATIONS CUT OFF..

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>he will deport them and that alone gets my vote. One more thing you can't ship jobs out if there's no jobs to be shipped out. Obama must go.
Obams has had more illegals deproted why he was President then in last 40 eyars combined...BUT HEY DONT LET FACST GET IN YORU WAY DO RANT ON MORON MORMOM LOVER.
illiterates suk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>Obams has had more illegals deproted why he was President then in last 40 eyars combined...BUT HEY DONT LET FACST GET IN YORU WAY DO RANT ON MORON MORMOM LOVER.
Learn to read write and then come back ok?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

illiterates suk wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to read write and then come back ok?
Can read and write just fine for someone with dyslexia......OH AND I AM 10000 TIMES AS SMART AS TURDS LIKE YOU...
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok will go slow for you...THE MONEY WE GIVE ISRAEL EACH YEAR IS OVER TWICE IF NOT THREE TIMES AS MUCH AS WHAT ILLEGALS COST US..........GOT IT NOW.....
Helpping Israel only hurts our nation....YOU KNOW UNTIL WE AND OUR ALLIES CRETAED ISRAEL AFTER WW2 WE DID NOT HAVE ONE ENEMY IN MIDDLE EAST...NOW WE HAVE DOZENS.......Think Israel is a HUGE problem for us....CUT THEM LOOSE AND CUT THEM OFF....
I dont support illegals I want them all gone I want all work visa people gone also........I WANT ALL PEOPLE OF ALL OTHER NATIONS CUT OFF THE USA TAX PAYERS TEAT.......Not just mexicans liek you racist nazi pigs..ALL NATIONS CUT OFF..
oh ok your one of those miserable neo-Nazi bastards. That explains your hatred for people you never see. I support what We do with Israel I support legal immigration and hate illegals and greedy employers. Anything else you want to know ?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok your one of those miserable neo-Nazi bastards. That explains your hatred for people you never see. I support what We do with Israel I support legal immigration and hate illegals and greedy employers. Anything else you want to know ?
I hate nazi fascist.....I hate communist. I AM SICK OF ALL MONEY GOING TO ALL OTHER NATIONS......Your only sick of some money going to some nations....Who is more conservative and American.....I AM BY A LONG SHOT ON BOTH...

I do want to know where you stand on war on drugs and drug laws....? Also where so you stand on the USA having 700-900 military bases outside USA...LETS SEE IF YOUR AGAINT WASTING MONEY OR JUST A TALKING HEAD.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
All of the pro-illegal keep saying that illegal aliens do not get welfare, food stamps etc. Let's see them explain this.
I watch them everyday in a store that is dominantly illegals. They get child welfare, and if low income with kids, wic. And wic spends million a year to feed illegals a x their children. Catholic communities also feeds them and cloth them.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

feeds and clothes them....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nutrition Discussions

Search the Nutrition Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr UK CLAY 7,194
Reports from Cuba: The Revolution's Pensioners 17 hr Commie Buster 26
Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) Thu Abberdabbers 58
Lipitor? For Me? No Way (Oct '11) Thu be cautious 4
Shari Belafonte Partners With VIVUS to Encourag... Apr 14 Freddy the Fright-Stalker 1
Life with Diabetes in Macedonia Apr 13 Odysseus BC 3
Condition Nutrition Releases Survey On Doping a... (May '09) Apr 12 extreme politics 5
•••
•••
•••
•••