USDA mum on details pertaining to USDA/Mexico food stamp partnership, ...

Full story: The Daily Caller

Just hours after the Senate Budget Committee revealed that spending on federal welfare programs constituted the single largest expenditure in the 2011 budget, the Department of Agriculture failed to meet a deadline to further explain its food stamp partnership with the Mexican government.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What Krap

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Typical of the Feds. We're forced to pay taxes the Feds spend on illegals.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

All of the pro-illegal keep saying that illegal aliens do not get welfare, food stamps etc. Let's see them explain this.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Obama has established "embassies", working with Mexico to direct illegals to them. Let him use his own money....oh yeah, there wouldn't be any then.
Good

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Stop the Madness wrote:
Obama has established "embassies", working with Mexico to direct illegals to them. Let him use his own money....oh yeah, there wouldn't be any then.
I saw a report he's worth over $11 Million now. Let him spent it on his illegal friends.
Foreign Aid

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Why are we forced to pay more Federal taxes so our money can be used to feed Mexicans? All foreign aid to Mexico must be stopped!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Foreign Aid wrote:
Why are we forced to pay more Federal taxes so our money can be used to feed Mexicans? All foreign aid to Mexico must be stopped!
50% of Israels yearly total budget coems from the USA....You mad about that also???

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Non-citizen participation in SNAP has quadrupled since 2001 and doubled since 2008.

Despite the swelling food stamp rolls, the USDA has been partnering with the Mexican government since 2004 to promote nutrition assistance among Mexican-Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities.

since 2004?
I thought this was Obama's doing.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

anneutral wrote:
Non-citizen participation in SNAP has quadrupled since 2001 and doubled since 2008.
Despite the swelling food stamp rolls, the USDA has been partnering with the Mexican government since 2004 to promote nutrition assistance among Mexican-Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities.
since 2004?
I thought this was Obama's doing.
he definitely has contributed to the problem. The report did say it has doubled since 2008 you idiot bush and Obama are pro-illegal . More of a reason to vote for romney.
Foreign Aid

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of Israels yearly total budget coems from the USA....You mad about that also???
No, not at all. They're not sending their poor across our border for every freebie they can get their hands on.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
no I can't say I am mad about that but this shit with mexihole must come to an end. Vote for romney America

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Foreign Aid wrote:
<quoted text>No, not at all. They're not sending their poor across our border for every freebie they can get their hands on.
LOL...Israel alone cost us ten times mroe then the mexicans do...I KNOW WHY YOUR MAD....NOT ABOUT MONEY OR JOBS.......

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

White people breed in Appalachia so they can get more welfare.

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>he definitely has contributed to the problem. The report did say it has doubled since 2008 you idiot bush and Obama are pro-illegal . More of a reason to vote for romney.
oh, he CONTRIBUTED to the problem.
I'm suprised by that, because an earlier poster said it was pretty much his fault entirely.

what makes you think Romney isn't pro-illegal?
perhaps you should do more research about your "pick" for president.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

let mexico feed its own including the ones here send the mexican goverment a bill from the american taxpayers

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> no I can't say I am mad about that but this shit with mexihole must come to an end. Vote for romney America
I agree it must end.....HOW ABOUT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS TO ISRAEL ALSO ENDING..........OK???
White American

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she's not mad about that. She's so fixated on her hate for Mexico that she doesn't care about the bulk of our foreign aid going to other countries.
White American

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> no I can't say I am mad about that but this shit with mexihole must come to an end. Vote for romney America
Romney will open up more free trade with Mexico. That guy will kill American jobs.

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
wow.
did you even READ the article?
and you called ME an idiot?
pffft.
take a look at Mitt's stand on immigration:

Welcoming newcomers who share our ideals and work hard to secure a better life for themselves and their families is part of our heritage. A strong legal immigration system is an integral component of what makes America exceptional.
We do not grant enough visas to high-skill job creators and innovators our economy needs to make up for labor shortages and gaps in skills. Plus, the current system sends away the great majority of the over 300,000 foreign students who are earning advanced degrees at U.S. universities. And the system for bringing in temporary, seasonal workers is so cumbersome and time-consuming, that too often an employer finds that harvest or tourist season passes before temporary worker visas are approved.
Every foreign student who obtains an advanced degree in math, science, or engineering at a U.S. university should be granted permanent residency.
As president, Mitt Romney will make the system for bringing in temporary agricultural workers and other seasonal workers functional for both employers and immigrants. We should get rid of unnecessary requirements that delay issuance of a visa, and we should speed the processing of applications
http://www.mittromney.com/issues/immigration

so his plan is to cut funding for education of US citizens, and give visas to anyone, from anywhere, with a degree.
that's a great plan.
<eyes rolling>
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it must end.....HOW ABOUT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS TO ISRAEL ALSO ENDING..........OK???
no just mexihole. Deport them all and stop this nonsense with tax payer money.

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

White American wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she's not mad about that. She's so fixated on her hate for Mexico that she doesn't care about the bulk of our foreign aid going to other countries.
exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nutrition Discussions

Search the Nutrition Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr StoneCrusher 7,241
School district tries to collect unpaid lunch fees 22 hr Knows the score 2
Capacity Builders in Farmington awarded $2 mill... Apr 21 Why Dat 2
CATCH program: Helping to fight childhood obesity Apr 21 Guest 1
Reports from Cuba: The Revolution's Pensioners Apr 18 Commie Buster 26
Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) Apr 17 Abberdabbers 58
Lipitor? For Me? No Way (Oct '11) Apr 17 be cautious 4
•••
•••
•••
•••