CO2 myth busted: Why we need more carbon dioxide to grow food and forests

Mar 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsTarget.com

If you talk to the global warming crowd, carbon dioxide -- CO2 -- is the enemy of mankind.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Really out of it. A mix of questions and dodgy claims.

Fact. AGW is established. There is no credible doubt of the greenhouse effect or the emissions record of industry and this is about 'polluting' a common sink, the atmosphere. A problem we have not yet dealt with on a global scale.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Did Brian_G write this stupid, POS topic? The idea that more C02 is 'good' is so stupid, unscientific, and contrary to fact that it seems he must have.

We're warming, C02 is partly to blame, and we need to cut down on emissions. Those are facts, not Denier propaganda like this article.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
Did Brian_G write this stupid, POS topic? The idea that more C02 is 'good' is so stupid, unscientific, and contrary to fact
When you don't have facts, you turn to religion which only requires 'belief' and a curious reluctance to look closely at the assumptions.

BG is trying to establish a 'religous dogma' about CO2 to substitute as a 'red herring' issue. He is rather ineffecive at it, but hasn't the wit to know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••