How Many Calories Does That Burger Have?

How Many Calories Does That Burger Have?

There are 16 comments on the EMaxHealth story from Jul 19, 2007, titled How Many Calories Does That Burger Have?. In it, EMaxHealth reports that:

“Right now it's a guessing game how many calories and how much salt, fat, and carbohydrates your favorite fast food menu item contains”

King County Board of Health will vote on legislation requiring that large chain restaurants make calorie, sodium, fat, and carbohydrate information plainly visible to customers at the point of ordering. via EMaxHealth

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EMaxHealth.

katfish

Rayville, LA

#1 Jul 21, 2007
if you don't want alot of calories, don't eat fast food. Plain and simple. what has become of this country? so many whiney snot nosed adults. We have become "homogenized". A term Lady Bird Johnson used in explaining why she had all those wild flowers planted. So the country did not look so homogenizied. And that every one is different. But it looks to me like a lot of people want everything to look,taste and feel the same as the next person. How boring can you get?
POO

Wellington, New Zealand

#2 Jul 22, 2007
bahahaa
bahahaaa

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Jul 22, 2007
eat fish tehe!
katfish

Wellington, New Zealand

#4 Jul 22, 2007
if you don't want alot of calories, don't eat fast food. Plain and simple. what has become of this country? so many whiney snot nosed adults. We have become "homogenized". A term Lady Bird Johnson used in explaining why she had all those wild flowers planted. So the country did not look so homogenizied. And that every one is different. But it looks to me like a lot of people want everything to look,taste and feel the same as the next person. How boring can you get?
katfish

Rayville, LA

#5 Jul 23, 2007
katfish wrote:
wow! an echo all the way from australia. Must be a new parrot in the house.
Jon

Olympia, WA

#6 Jul 29, 2007
A Great way to cut back on the calories is to learn to make your favorite burgers at home, and use low-calorie ingredients, that will still preserve the taste. Using lean beef helps a lot for burgers.

You can get a ton of restaurant recipes with this sweet guide as well.

http://www.restaurant-recipes-revealed.info/
katfish

Rayville, LA

#8 Jul 30, 2007
Allyce Elbaum Sucks wrote:
A Big Mac has 560 calories, 280 of which are fat calories. The blobettes where I work can scarf down a Big Mac like you or I would eat a potato chip. All the chairs in the break room are squashed from those sweathogs sitting in them. They have to set their car tires at 65 psi so they won't go flat on the way to work. Occasionally, someone chases them down the street with a harpoon, especially on Hunt Down a Fat Chick Day.
that's funny, but oh so low.
HealthFREACK

Brunswick, Australia

#9 Sep 29, 2007
when you eat a burger, don't be to hard on yourself. If it is sort of a one-off thing then enjoy, but if it is becoming a regular routin, STOP!
cmrite

San Francisco, CA

#10 Sep 30, 2007
I am a bag of bones.....I could eat 2 burgers a day and I still would be a bag of bones.....
Hahahaahahamuhha

Plano, TX

#12 Oct 19, 2007
it doesnt say any thing about calories or does it? Does it?
Hahahaahahamuhha

Plano, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2007
Allyce Elbaum Sucks has info THANT YOU

“Heinous Blasphemer!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#14 Oct 19, 2007
Dairy Queen anyone?

1180 Calories and 90 Grams of fat. I'm involved in weight watchers and that sucker accounts for all but 1 of my daily point allotment. I could eat one of those bad-boys and an apple and I couldn't (or shouldn't) eat another thing the rest of the day. My guess is I'd want (or better put -- need) to spend the rest of the day on the counch trying to digest that gutbomb.
Smileeee

UK

#15 Nov 6, 2007
How many calories are actually in the burger??
I need it for my classwork.
My GCSE!
Thanks.
Smileeee

UK

#16 Nov 6, 2007
Actually no need to worry. Found it myself.
But thanks.
=]

Since: Mar 12

Belgrade, Serbia

#17 Mar 26, 2012
Enhance Your Specific Diet: Every so often, caused by a demanding life style, we usually have meal at unnatural periods of time. To fulfill our very own abdomens, we sometimes may take certain foods loaded with fats which includes different kinds of cheese and animal meat in massive portions, and pay no attention to many other elements of nourishment. As opposed to this irregular food plan, it's best to stick to a very simple eating routine, which includes 1100 caloric diet list or round 1800 gram calorie eating plan. With the assistance of those rather simple meal plans, one's body sheds extra weight little by little and then in a good ways. Even though your personal excess fat and caloric intake, is well, high, it's wise never to hurry into dietary fads and head for the usual an instant fat loss. It is far better to enjoy a all natural and healthier fat loss, as opposed to stress your own body having a very small intake of food. Carrying out a food plan regularly does miracles and will keep you healthful and pleased. You will additionally set aside single day for having to eat the meal on which you decide in practical and low concentrations. Pre-plan your personal diet regimen by preserving an equilibrium of all of the food nourishing substances, namely, health proteins, vitamins and minerals, fibres, nutritional vitamins, fat and carbohydrate food.
Source: http://www.howmanycalorieshouldieataday.com/
Calories Expert

Tel Aviv, Israel

#18 May 27, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr Cupid 9,263
News SoCal company recalls Liquimax vitamins (Jul '08) Oct 12 Sindi 34
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Sep '17 wow 13
News Should food stamps be used to buy soda and cand... (Mar '17) Sep '17 banjojaque 4
News LipoLaser Procedure Not Necessarily a Quick Fix (Jul '10) Sep '17 Chicago Chiropractor 47
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) Aug '17 Tex- 13
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug '17 Wee 2
More from around the web