First Lady Steps into School Meal Pol...

First Lady Steps into School Meal Policy Food Fight; American...

There are 3 comments on the Newswise story from May 28, 2014, titled First Lady Steps into School Meal Policy Food Fight; American.... In it, Newswise reports that:

First Lady Michelle Obama is expected to take on House Republicans and redouble efforts to back healthier school meal standards as part of her signature Let's Move initiative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswise.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 28, 2014
Good job Michelle!
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 May 28, 2014
Kids are getting tiny baggies ready so they can sell black market salt and sugar packets in the cafeteria.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#3 May 29, 2014
Michelle is doing a great job to get the fatazz, obese, lazy azz kids off of the junk food, sugar and salt. Stupid azz kids and parents don't know whats good for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sep 13 ayiloisthebest 9,261
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Sep 8 wow 13
News Should food stamps be used to buy soda and cand... (Mar '17) Sep 8 banjojaque 4
News LipoLaser Procedure Not Necessarily a Quick Fix (Jul '10) Sep 7 Chicago Chiropractor 47
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) Aug '17 Tex- 13
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug '17 Wee 2
News Free meals available to all Livingston Parish p... Jul '17 uchrisbrownq 1
More from around the web