Tunisia: The Yoga Debate

Tunisia: The Yoga Debate

There are 1 comment on the AllAfrica.com story from Apr 21, 2012, titled Tunisia: The Yoga Debate. In it, AllAfrica.com reports that:

Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sudan Swaziland SA o TomA© and PrA ncipe Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Western Sahara Zambia Zimbabwe AIDS Africa on the Move Agribusiness Aid and Assistance Arms and Armies Arts Asia, Australia, and Africa Athletics Banking Book Reviews Books Business Capital Flows Children Climate Commodities Company Conflict ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllAfrica.com.

chris

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
yoga is a spiritual practice that unites the mind with the body. it has nothing to do with religion. I have run yoga courses in Tunisis travelling from the US. They have been well attended by both males and females. I applaud this teachers attenpts to continue the practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 5 hr paige 9,008
News Fitness Profile: Lan Phan (Sep '07) Jul 3 Mize 18
News Is free school lunch the next great American en... Jul 2 Jaimie 2
News St. Paul schools putting free meals on wheels Jun 30 Mikey 2
News High-protein diets may backfire in the long run Jun 28 xexe 3
News Republicans Are Waging An Unprecedented War Aga... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
News School Nutritionists: Participation in School L... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
More from around the web