Millions of world's children still go...

Millions of world's children still go to bed hungry

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 16, 2006, titled Millions of world's children still go to bed hungry. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Our children are growing up in an increasingly competitive world in which the race to the top starts earlier than ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Champaign, IL

#1 Oct 16, 2006
The most important thing you have to find is:were the proverty came from in Africa?then may be you will have the solution for the hungry

Honolulu, HI

#2 Oct 20, 2006
The high cost of living in the US has made it difficult for people in the poor community to get food and more so the's not a priority for our government,so the children are suffering from this condition which we can manage and afford it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Just One Woman Defrauded Food Stamps For $3... 5 hr Who 34
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sat red clay lover 9,086
News Could Sugar Make Depression Worse? Sep 30 Jaimie 2
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Sep 17 Fedup 9
News The First Superfood Sep 16 EuniceGalarza 2
News Clinic helps obese pregnant women lose weight (Apr '09) Sep 16 EuniceGalarza 4
News Regular smokers at increased risk of tooth loss... Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
More from around the web