Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Char...

Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Charles Livingston Deliver the Goods with His New System?

There are 70 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Charles Livingston Deliver the Goods with His New System?. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Dr. Charles takes the position that having a clean liver allows the body to perform optimally in its function to burn cholesterol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#79 Oct 28, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Love it how this chiropractor is calling all those people who see his colleagues for weight loss .. lazy.
Dumb ass.
he he he Sensitive about obesity are we? Yup, I'll bet I struck a nerve. My guess is this wisdom creep is 100 lbs or more overweight and can't stand to be critcized. He bought into every fake diet on the market and failed. BINGO!!!
Sally Theregesen

Tétouan, Morocco

#80 Oct 28, 2013
I personally prefer the venus factor. Tried both the fat loss factor and the venus factor. I think the latter is much easier and more adaptable to your needs.(it's only for women too)
I was a bit disappointed at first because I felt that the weight loss wasn't "instant" but there's no instant solution lol.
For those interested here is a full review of the venus factor :
Joris S

#86 Nov 12, 2013
I found the video about Dr Charles verry usefull, there's indeed alot of crap on the market. But also usefull stuff for some people. Everybody can find out the right way to lose weight.

Joris S.

#88 Nov 28, 2013
When we talk about fat loss factor program, its obvious from quick search on the web that it dose work for many people and that's what we're looking for, its the positive end result, but if you want to know more about fat loss factor program in details visit http://fatlossfactorextra.com

Lady Lake, FL

#89 Dec 7, 2013
susie wrote:
Great review. As a user I can honestly say it is worth the money.. Here is another review I used before I bought the program http://www.fitterpeople.com/fat-loss-factor.h...
This is a good review, but it's written by the FLF. Not exactly objective. I'm looking for someone who's used it and whether or not they were satisfied with the results and felt it was worth the expense. From experience, I know how hard it is to do this on your own, most of us need a "boost" of some type to get started. I also know that most weight loss programs are scams, period.

We're an obese nation and this is a gold mind for those looking to make millions off the public. Some of them, however, do more psychological good than others. In those cases, it's worth the money spent. Many years ago, I went into a Jenny Craig office to sign up. After hearing the talk and analyzing it, I realized that they just wanted to sell me their food and that it was basically low-carb. I went home, started a low carb diet with exercise, and lost 32 pounds in 3 months. I don't seem to be able to do that now. I don't have the same incentive. Plus, our bodies change physically over the years. What worked then, doesn't now.

Bottom line, I'm looking for reviews, good or bad, not enjoying chiropractic discussions and arguments over that field. Period.

Lady Lake, FL

#90 Dec 7, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractor, "Not one person has ever successfully lost weight from ANY program advertised anywhere."
You need to get out more. You can't be that ignorant. Wait, you are a chiropractor.
Rather arrogant statement. And WRONG. I am one person, and I have definitely lost weight on a popular diet program.

Port Washington, NY

#91 Dec 7, 2013
Like I said, that chiropractor is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

You wouldn't believe some of the other claims he's made on the blogs.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#92 Dec 7, 2013
What's this? The tool (wisdom) has yet ANOTHER day off from his 'crticial care" doctor job? he he he Just like ALL 'critical care doctors' who post lies online 8 hours a day.
Can you say FRAUD? I can. The tool.

Newry, UK

#94 Dec 20, 2013
why are you fighting here weight loss is weight loss

Providence, UT

#100 Sep 9, 2014
Great program tips nice sharing, http://disqus.com/lenabrock/ join this discussion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Just One Woman Defrauded Food Stamps For $3... 2 hr Who 30
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 15 hr red clay lover 9,086
News Could Sugar Make Depression Worse? Sep 30 Jaimie 2
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Sep 17 Fedup 9
News The First Superfood Sep 16 EuniceGalarza 2
News Clinic helps obese pregnant women lose weight (Apr '09) Sep 16 EuniceGalarza 4
News Regular smokers at increased risk of tooth loss... Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
More from around the web