Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Charles Livingston Deliver the Goods with His New System?

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise 70

Dr. Charles takes the position that having a clean liver allows the body to perform optimally in its function to burn cholesterol.

Full Story
Mikeman

Bratislava, Slovakia

#23 Sep 17, 2012
Anyways folks, been thinking about trying fat loss factor http://fatlossfactor101.org/ ?? Any feedback??
click

Austin, TX

#27 Dec 20, 2012
Just listening to as much of his presentation as I could take, this guy is scamming big time. He said so many things...only have to exercise 15 minutes three times a week? This guy makes me ill.

When a chiropractor who are many times scam artists in their practice, is 'helping with weight loss, run.
asif

Islamabad, Pakistan

#28 Dec 22, 2012
where i parchase fat loss factor in pakistan ????????/
and its price
moncef

Rabat, Morocco

#29 Dec 28, 2012
fat loss factor realy woork 100%
for other information go to howgainhealth.com/fat-loss-factor-review/
weight loss scams

Buffalo Grove, IL

#30 Dec 28, 2012
moncef wrote:
fat loss factor realy woork 100%
for other information go to howgainhealth.com/fat-loss-factor-review/
My opinion is ALL, not some, but ALL weight loss programs, clinics and treatments are scams. ALL of them. There are no exceptions.
Only one way to lose weight--eat less, exercise more. Everything else is a get rich quick scheme and worthless.
Anyone who buys a weight loss product or pays for 'expert' weight loss advice from any commerical weight loss business is a fool. Period. No product works. None. Period. The weight loss businesses you paid are laughing their asses off once they get your money. I have more respect for drug dealers than weight-loss hucksters.
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#31 Dec 29, 2012
Says the chiropractor above, " I have more respect for drug dealers than weight-loss hucksters."

What an idiot.
wisdom is a liar

Buffalo Grove, IL

#32 Dec 29, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractor above, " I have more respect for drug dealers than weight-loss hucksters."
What an idiot.
I agree, wisdom is an idiot. The fact that he called himself an idiot is a step in the right direction. Good boy. There's hope for you yet. Atta boy!
Wisdom's opinions are worthless-- he's neither an MD or a practicing chiropractor.
quemando y gozando

Medellín, Colombia

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Este si es un producto efectivo para la perdida de grasa quemando y gozando aqui una revision de este metodo para combatir la grasa

http://guiaquemandoygozando.blogspot.com/
Harold

Hallandale, FL

#35 Apr 6, 2013
If you guys really want answers from an actually testimonial instead of these phony reviews, check this site out http://critcalreview.blogspot.com/2013/03/fat... it actually has a video of a guy talking about how he felt about the product and his overall thoughts on the matter.

Since: Jun 13

Sydney, Australia

#36 Jun 25, 2013
If buying a weight loss program provides motivation to a person to lose weight then surely there must be some good in it no matter what it is, yes I realize that you can go and find out all the same information yourself but to be honest not many people have the time nor desire to do that.
As far as I am concerned weight loss programs of any sort will always have a place if only for the fact that they make getting started so much easier
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#37 Jun 26, 2013
Its a common ploy to lump the results of generic manipulation studies in with bizarre chiropractic treatments as evidence of efficacy. Chiropractors do this all the time. They are scammers. Period."
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#38 Jun 27, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Its a common ploy to lump the results of generic manipulation studies in with bizarre chiropractic treatments as evidence of efficacy. Chiropractors do this all the time. They are scammers. Period."
Man, this is rich. "Chiropractors do this all the time. They are scammers. Period."
Sage words from 'wisdom' who had his own chiropractic license revoked for scamming insurance companies.
Wisdom, by his own admission, employed a ruse known as NOOPE. NOOPE means "No Out Of Pocket Expenses." Trolling for patients with the promise of NOOPE is a FELONY in ALL states--similar to armed robbery. Wisdom used it--got caught, then lost his license.
So let's hear some more gems from this swindler.
I wish I knew this creep's real name. I'd turn this swindler into the feds in a heartbeat.
sicaz04

United States

#39 Jul 14, 2013
Look no further!
Click here:http://3d30ce-a1klswracp8 rblexpic.hop.clickbank.net/
susie

London, UK

#41 Jul 20, 2013
Great review. As a user I can honestly say it is worth the money.. Here is another review I used before I bought the program http://www.fitterpeople.com/fat-loss-factor.h...
TruthTeller

Sun Prairie, WI

#42 Jul 23, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
"All fat/weight loss products are scams. Period."
All chiropractic techniques are scams. Period.
Each and every one of them. Like the ubiquitous activator, nucca, gonstead and network chiropractic techniques. All scams.
It is true not all chiropractic programs work. I however have been lucky enough to find a great one. When I talked to my chiropractor he told me anyone can be a chiropractor but not everyone is good at it. What it boils down to, is if you know how to properly adjust someone or not. Ever since I went to him I get sick less, sleep better, and have more energy.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#43 Jul 23, 2013
"It is true not all chiropractic programs work."

Presumably you mean not all "chiropractic techniques" work.

Please be more specific. The most commonly used chiropractic techniques are activator, nucca, sot, gonstead and thompson. None are supported by legitimate evidence, none are evidenced based and none can be considered a part of "best practices".

Other than that ........
Theresa

Ridgewood, NJ

#45 Jul 29, 2013
I also tried it and it worked like magic. I have been able to regain my healthy weight once more...I am now in perfect shape. I read a nice review her, they give discount too...http://bit.do/GD7
shayla Anderson

United States

#47 Aug 1, 2013
do u have to pay if u do please delet my accout i found a much easy way to loose weight and it be free so please delet my account without any charges thank u and have a great day
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#48 Aug 2, 2013
I'll say it again. All, not some, but ALL "fat loss," "diet centers," and so called "weight loss" cures are SCAMS. There are absolutely no exceptions to this. No exceptions whatsoever. My favorite scam are those "fat reducing lasers" I've seen at trade shows. Man, what a scam! Even the salesman said it won't work unless the person follows a 900 calorie a day diet! I got it, why not just reduce your calories and forget about that scam machine.
Here is why many weight loss scams are profitable--because they DON'T work! See, fat people who want to lose weight have tried everything under the sun to lose weight, and they bounce from program to program while deep down knowing nothing works. Even though I myself am thin, I will tell you everything overweight people try to lose weight, fails. They are eternally hoping for that magic formula that will lose weight for them. I don't care how catchy the name of the weight loss program. How don't care how scientific or the bs term "cutting edge" their 'process' or 'supplement' sounds. I don't care if they name every Harvard researcher in the world proclaiming it works. NOTHING works. NOTHING! Again, ALL, not some, but ALL weight loss businesses, diets, programs, you name it, are S-C-A-M-S. All of them.
I've been in practice many years. I don't offer any weight loss plans, but I've known hundreds of people who have tried everything with ZERO long term results. Not one person has ever successfully lost weight from ANY program advertised anywhere.
Weight loss is not a product or service. It's a decision. Please, do not give anyone a plug nickel for their weight loss program or their outrageously expensive pre-packaged food which any normal thinking human can buy for one tenth the price at their local supermarket.
No one can lose weight for you--so stop trying to pay someone to do the impossible.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#49 Aug 2, 2013
Says the chiropractor, "Not one person has ever successfully lost weight from ANY program advertised anywhere."

You need to get out more. You can't be that ignorant. Wait, you are a chiropractor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr ann 8,789
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years Fri Deo Vindice 7
7 things to know about epilepsy Dec 23 ADVERSE EFFECTS 3
A look at what went wrong with the Nutrition No... Dec 22 hmmm 1
Fitness Icon Denise Austin Introduces New 10-We... Dec 20 DeniseAustinFan 1
Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Dec 16 ADA 2014 18
Fighting the Flu With Food Dec 9 Weedhopper 1
More from around the web