Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Charles Livingston Deliver the Goods with His New System?

Jul 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise

Dr. Charles takes the position that having a clean liver allows the body to perform optimally in its function to burn cholesterol.

Comments
1 - 20 of 69 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Washington Chiro

AOL

#2 Jul 12, 2012
John Cash wrote:
So if you have a weight problem, there are a few reasons why this exists and ways to solve it... for example with fat loss factor, you can read a review on this website that I read a couple of days ago if it might help you: http://bodyfitnessreviews.comule.com
I read it. All nonsense.
Here's the real secret to weight loss: Go into Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory and ask him to reprogram your genes.
With the exception of persistent self control and regular exercise without increasing your calorie intake, there are NO weight loss treatments or clinics/centers that work. All are worthless. Everyone book on weight loss is worthless. Every DVD or training seminar on weight loss is worthless. You either have self control or you don't. Buying expensive prepared food does not come with a bottle of self control. Every possible business, therapy, etc that has dealt with weight loss are all fraught with fraud and deception in one way or another.
John Cash

Montijo, Portugal

#3 Jul 13, 2012
These are some great tips. An important thing to keep in mind while aiming to lose weight is that you should not change your lifestyle overnight. Itís very important to keep yourself hydrated, to get enough sleep and not to let yourself starve! For more tips on weight loss and fitness as well as Workout Plans and Diet Recipes for both men and women I would also recommend checking out http://bodyfitnessreviews.comule.com
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Jul 13, 2012
John Cash wrote:
These are some great tips. An important thing to keep in mind while aiming to lose weight is that you should not change your lifestyle overnight. Itís very important to keep yourself hydrated, to get enough sleep and not to let yourself starve! For more tips on weight loss and fitness as well as Workout Plans and Diet Recipes for both men and women I would also recommend checking out http://bodyfitnessreviews.comule.com
You don't need to pay anyone to eat less and exercise. Each and every weight loss business is in the business of holding your hand while you eat less. None of these companies, books, DVD's, clinics, and so on, cannot lose weight for you.
If you must get additional information about weight loss, visit the library or get it free online.
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to pay anyone to eat less and exercise. Each and every weight loss business is in the business of holding your hand while you eat less. None of these companies, books, DVD's, clinics, and so on, cannot lose weight for you.
If you must get additional information about weight loss, visit the library or get it free online.
.....Yes and Jack LaLanne himself speaks and is giving diet and exercise advise. This coming from George Costanza, DC......fore buddy.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Cody wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Yes and Jack LaLanne himself speaks and is giving diet and exercise advise. This coming from George Costanza, DC......fore buddy.
Exactly right. Jack LaLanne was a chiropractor. He knew more about diet and exercise than anyone. And he practiced what he preached--more than I can say for a disgrunted chiropractor who couldn't make a living, and who now, out of bitterness, tesitfies (rats) against successful chiropractors.
It must be a bitter pill to swallow--being a lifelong loser and all--and resort to ratting to keep the lights on.
But hey, I wonder if Dorothy can get them thar magic Ecco golf shoes from cody. They have magic powers. "Pay no attention to that loser behind that curtain!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH AHA HA HA HA!!
Tom

Vila Do Conde, Portugal

#7 Jul 17, 2012
wow this site is awesome! I bought this product after I saw a great review on this website http://livelifewithhealth.com/the-fat-loss-fa... , you should check it out, very nice reviews.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Tom wrote:
wow this site is awesome! I bought this product after I saw a great review on this website http://livelifewithhealth.com/the-fat-loss-fa... , you should check it out, very nice reviews.
All fat/weight loss products are scams. Period.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2012
"All fat/weight loss products are scams. Period."

All chiropractic techniques are scams. Period.

Each and every one of them. Like the ubiquitous activator, nucca, gonstead and network chiropractic techniques. All scams.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
"All fat/weight loss products are scams. Period."
All chiropractic techniques are scams. Period.
Each and every one of them. Like the ubiquitous activator, nucca, gonstead and network chiropractic techniques. All scams.
Everything wisdom says is a lie. Period. He's no MD and he's no chiropractor. Never was. Conned you all along. Period.
Amy Nicole

Cumberland, MD

#11 Jul 23, 2012
There is no trick to weight loss. It's calories in and calories out. A pound of fat is 3500 calories. End of story. There is no million dollar secret. Also, not all chiropractic techniques are scams. Watch someone hurt their back and get fixed by a chiro and not all medicated up with pain meds. So much for wisdom.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2012
OK Amy. You said that not "all" chiropractic techniques are scams. Meaning: you think that some are. Which ones?

Next; Assuming you know chiropractic, which "chiropractic" techniques are supported by valid studies?

Let's start with some of the most commonly used chiropractic techniques .. activator, gonstead, nucca, ak, dnft, network. Please link those studies that you think exist.

And don't forget, I was a chiropractor. this is a no baloney zone. I await your answers.

Just to let you know, I make it a priority to expose chiropractic as much as a I can. Far too many people have been ripped off by those thieves.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Amy Nicole wrote:
There is no trick to weight loss. It's calories in and calories out. A pound of fat is 3500 calories. End of story. There is no million dollar secret. Also, not all chiropractic techniques are scams. Watch someone hurt their back and get fixed by a chiro and not all medicated up with pain meds. So much for wisdom.
Amy, wisdom is known here as the resident liar. He's sort of like that drunk, demented uncle who walks down from the attic and embarrasses the family during a gathering. All wisdom ever had to do was sleep it off. When he wakes up he'll still be a liar, just sober.
Amy Nicole

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Yeah I get that Washington Chiro. I said not all because I don't know everything that chiros do. Just my experience and my husband's. I saw my husband seriously hurt his back and how much his chiropractor helped him. No pain meds, no surgery. I think you are full of crap. Lol.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Jul 24, 2012
Amy Nicole wrote:
Yeah I get that Washington Chiro. I said not all because I don't know everything that chiros do. Just my experience and my husband's. I saw my husband seriously hurt his back and how much his chiropractor helped him. No pain meds, no surgery. I think you are full of crap. Lol.
Amy, I agree with everything you said about weight loss. It's just the amount of calories in, minus amount you burn. There is no gimmick or pill that has ever worked for weight loss. Sure, there are high priced food companies who charge a fortune to hold your hand while they sell you over priced pre-packaged meals which anyone can make themselves for a third of the price.
All, not some, but ALL weight loss companies are scams. It takes a decision to lose weight. No one can sell willpower.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for your answer Amy. I didn't think you knew anything about chiropractic.(other than your husband visited one). But you felt compelled to argue with me? A former chiropractor who is one of the foremost experts on chiropractic matters? Really?

And thank you washboy, you also failed to produce any studies validating any of those commonly used chiropractic techniques. You can call me a liar all day long. You are a chiropractor after all. And the name calling ... indeed you are a chiropractor.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2012
"And please do not confuse generic spinal manipulation studies which show some benefit for nonradiculopathic low back pain with "chiropractic techniques" like activator, nucca, gonstead, network, ak, soy hio etc etc which have NO evidence to support their use.

Its a common ploy to lump the results of generic manipulation studies in with bizarre chiropractic treatments as evidence of efficacy. Chiropractors do this all the time. They are scammers. Period."
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
"And please do not confuse generic spinal manipulation studies which show some benefit for nonradiculopathic low back pain with "chiropractic techniques" like activator, nucca, gonstead, network, ak, soy hio etc etc which have NO evidence to support their use.
Its a common ploy to lump the results of generic manipulation studies in with bizarre chiropractic treatments as evidence of efficacy. Chiropractors do this all the time. They are scammers. Period."
Concentrate, loser. Stick to the topic which is weight loss.
Sage advice from wisdom who is neither a chiropractor or MD. Just a fraud.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Try to maintain some civility mr. chiropractor. Your name calling is very revealing, boring yes, but very revealing.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Try to maintain some civility mr. chiropractor. Your name calling is very revealing, boring yes, but very revealing.
Right again! Wisdom regularly uses words and phrases such as diaper, quack, moron, idiot and dumb ass. I guess where he's from, that's acting professional. Very revealing.
yeah right

Berkane, Morocco

#21 Aug 27, 2012
I really liked it the program .
http://google.com/kfk.jpg" ;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shake shops becoming cool spots to hang out (May '11) 3 hr Dave Campbell 82
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 4 hr All things clay 8,103
More school districts consider free meals for all Thu Keven1986 1
Knee joint replacment surgery Thu Nogods 27
One man's uphill battle against childhood obesity Aug 20 tyimmy 1
Chiropractors as family doctors: Once denounced... Aug 18 Chiropractor from... 12
Defeat insomnia and sleep easy with these top f... (Oct '13) Aug 17 Jack 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nutrition People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••