The following events will take place ...

The following events will take place at the Cedar Grove Public Library.

There are 6 comments on the The Verona-Cedar Grove Times story from Jan 31, 2014, titled The following events will take place at the Cedar Grove Public Library.. In it, The Verona-Cedar Grove Times reports that:

Tuesday, Feb. 4, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.-Dr. JoAnn Giesenhaus, from Core Chiropractic in Cedar Grove , will present a free "Lunch and Learn".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Verona-Cedar Grove Times.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2014
So this chiropractor, like most chiropractors is engaging in bizarre and unfounded "treatments". In her case, she scams people by using "surface emg and arthrostim".
Here's an idea, ms. chiropractor ..... how about some legitimate evidence before making your crack pot claims?
Just a thought. By the way, why didn't YOU think of that beforehand? Or are YOU so mired in chiropractic poop that you can't see straight?
And when will the chiropractic state board put an end to this hucksterism?
I know .... Silly question.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2014
I see the tool 'wisdom' has yet another day off from saving lives at his 'critical care doctor job.' he he he
The tool is a fraud. He's no MD, but he plays one on TV. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH AH HA AH AH HA HA
Very sad---a 60+year old pretending to be someting he's not--and just because he couldn't hack it as a chiropractor. But to this tool's credit, he does find time to post nonesense 10 hours a day. Good job.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Making fun of older people I see mr. chiropractor. Your mom should have taught you better. Maybe its a C1 subluxation that makes you so angry?

I'm guessing you're just another chiropractor using "surface emg" to locate those fictional chiropractic subluxations.

"surface emg" .... oh my goodness. Quackery personified.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2014
Begging for a repeat. Enjoy.

I see the tool 'wisdom' has yet another day off from saving lives at his 'critical care doctor job.' he he he
The tool is a fraud. He's no MD, but he plays one on TV. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH AH HA AH AH HA HA
Very sad---a 60+year old pretending to be someting he's not--and just because he couldn't hack it as a chiropractor. But to this tool's credit, he does find time to post nonesense 10 hours a day. Good job.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2014
"... he couldn't hack it as a chiropractor."

Or its likely I easily made 10 X what you make per year. You never tasted the "mercedes 80's".

I moved on to critical care medicine. I saw the decline insurance coverage for spinal manipulation. I also saw how chiropractors continued moving away from evidenced based practices. As exemplified by most chiropractors engaging in quackery like activator, nucca and gonstead "treatments".

I've advised you to move into a legitimate field. Your responses have been juvenile at best.. One day.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2014
Says the liar,'wisdom', "I moved on to critical care medicine." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH AH AH AH AHA HA HA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puppy Pals Ranch Announces a Special 'Long Term... (May '08) Dec 5 St Francis 11
News Federal subsidy failing to keep northern food h... Dec 4 yet 1
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Dec 1 TipsyFromCentralC... 11
News Gene mutation appears to increase risk of Parki... Nov 28 Stephany McDowell 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Nov 27 vii 9,224
News British Medical Journal piece says evidence doe... Nov 26 VitaminD 1
News Pig behaviour, human nutrition experts take sta... Nov 17 scared yet 1
More from around the web