Leah Remini's postpartum weight loss ...

Leah Remini's postpartum weight loss secret

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Baby Blog story from Jan 5, 2007, titled Leah Remini's postpartum weight loss secret. In it, Celebrity Baby Blog reports that:

The King of Queens star Leah Remini , 36, struggled for years to lose the 80 pounds she gained during her pregnancy with daughter, Sofia Bella , 2. Back in August, Leah said , "Which actress has a baby and is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Baby Blog.

cheech

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2007
Yes she looks great, but just because one has a baby they should not feel bad about their weight, the body will take awhile to get back inshape, but please do not shed anymore,your fine,, Leah if you dont feel confidient,i'll come tell you myself, how about doing a show about weight lose or dieting,i'll come join you,I'm 52 and I think i look ok,,,, cant complain much, maybe could use a facial or a good hair style -that I never had but I'm ok with almost everything....good luck and I'll be watching everyweek, and I hope I dont see you looking too thin, its not a good look,, Take Care, cheech
Jas

Brampton, Canada

#2 Jul 12, 2013
cheech wrote:
Yes she looks great, but just because one has a baby they should not feel bad about their weight, the body will take awhile to get back inshape, but please do not shed anymore,your fine,, Leah if you dont feel confidient,i'll come tell you myself, how about doing a show about weight lose or dieting,i'll come join you,I'm 52 and I think i look ok,,,, cant complain much, maybe could use a facial or a good hair style -that I never had but I'm ok with almost everything....good luck and I'll be watching everyweek, and I hope I dont see you looking too thin, its not a good look,, Take Care, cheech
she could use a facial all right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School lunches rise 5 cents; 10 schools keep fr... 10 hr Three Days 7
News House Republicans Want To Cut Free School Lunch... 13 hr Three Days 5
News 5 no-diet tips for weight loss 17 hr HumanSpirit 2
News Keep junk food off kids' TV (and the In... Mon Three Days 13
News House Republican proposal would make it harder ... May 2 Culture War 2
News Store hours an obstacle to fresh foods in low-i... May 1 Linda 10
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Apr 30 Want clay 9,203
More from around the web