Proposed food stamp cuts could leave 3 million hungry in U.S.

Full story: Free Republic 9
A proposal that passed the U.S. House Agriculture Committee Thursday could kick as many as three million people off government food assistance next year, including the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants. Full Story
Jose 2

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 15, 2012
There's always lined up at every food pantry and food giveaway as it is. They don't need food stamps that they probably sell for cash on e-bay in the first place. Then there's the free breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend snacks sent home in back packs. They're not going hungry.
Good News For Now

Fullerton, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Like riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#3 Jul 15, 2012
In addition adults or children over 14 should have to pass a drug test to qualify for food stamps.

If even one person fails the entire family should be disqualified.
Americas vices

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Pando wrote:
In addition adults or children over 14 should have to pass a drug test to qualify for food stamps.
If even one person fails the entire family should be disqualified.
The test shouldn't be limited to recreational drugs, let's impose an alcohol test as well.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jul 15, 2012
This will hit non-Whites particularly hard, so a great idea. Cut back on ALL social programs for non-White vermin, welfare, section8, ebt, and the birth rate for the parasites will decline as sharply as the death trate for them will increase. Only a Draconian, mandatory eugenics program can save America, now.
Good News For Now

Fullerton, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
You don't go wheelin' 'n' dealin' for money. You do it for fun. Money's just the way you keep score.
Toothless White Texan

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
This will hit non-Whites particularly hard, so a great idea. Cut back on ALL social programs for non-White vermin, welfare, section8, ebt, and the birth rate for the parasites will decline as sharply as the death trate for them will increase. Only a Draconian, mandatory eugenics program can save America, now.
I reckon it will effect me too.

hush your mouth mofo!

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Way to much fraud in the system. Food stamps are a hand up not a life long income.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#9 Jul 15, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Drug abuse and being an ILLEGAL ALIEN has nothing to do with being non-white.

RACIST DOLT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 7 hr georgie 8,752
Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Tue ADA 2014 18
Fighting the Flu With Food Dec 9 Weedhopper 1
GOP makes final push for school lunch waiver Dec 8 Lawrence Wolf 22
CO2 myth busted: Why we need more carbon dioxid... (Mar '13) Dec 6 Earthling-1 101
Obesity can shave years off life: study Dec 6 Pebbles 1
Having a midriff crisis (May '10) Dec 5 Kingsman 11
More from around the web