Dietitian's online chat takes in weig...

Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, cancer risk and more

There are 78 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, cancer risk and more. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Registered dietitian and El Paso Times nutrition blogger Bridget Swinney took part in an online chat March 14.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
POS NM

United States

#64 Jun 18, 2014
Statistically speaking more people use the standard system of weighing them selves Vs the metric. So all the posts stating "46.5Kg" and so on are complete BS posted by Petro the imposter. We areThe Unied States the only Nation that still measures in Inches, feet, yards, miles, gallons, quarts, grams and pounds, and use Farenhieght not celcius. Its going to stay that way rather you like it or not. 220lbs. And i live 12miles from work its about 67degrees outside
Observer

El Paso, TX

#65 Jun 18, 2014
POS NM wrote:
Many El Pasoans are obese, have hypertension, diabetes, and are at greater risk of heart attack, stroke, and Respitory problems due to morbid obesity. This is all because Democrats dont want the Chicano people to better them selves.. They want the Chicanos to stay home, live off the Government and die of obesity related complications.
I like a woman with a nice, big butt.
Lauren123

Brighouse, UK

#66 Sep 19, 2014
I am 16 yrs old, female weighing 50kg (7st 8lb) I am around 5ft 1-2 and I really wanna have a body like ariana grande's (thigh gap etc) how can I do this?
jaya

Delhi, India

#67 Sep 29, 2014
Hi want to gain weight plz help
jaya

Delhi, India

#68 Sep 29, 2014
I am 24 year old and am only 32 kg height 5'5 inch
im urgent

Manchester, UK

#71 Apr 26, 2015
im 13 and i weigh around 75 kg which is 165 pounds and my hieght is 156cm and i need to lose weight what shall i do
sancho panson

El Paso, TX

#72 Apr 26, 2015
im urgent wrote:
im 13 and i weigh around 75 kg which is 165 pounds and my hieght is 156cm and i need to lose weight what shall i do
stop eating
POS

El Paso, TX

#73 Apr 26, 2015
All you fatasses just need to stop eating so much. Let the hungry people eat as well lard butts!
That Farter

Houston, TX

#74 Apr 26, 2015
Fart diet
farah

Beirut, Lebanon

#75 May 1, 2015
Hi, my name is Farah, i am 22 years old .. my weight is 60kgs and my height is 164 cm .. i have belly fat i want it to disapear .. i want to lose about 4 to 5 kgs only .. to be 54 55 Kgs .. what is ur advice? I dont eat meat and sea food .. just chicken and other things .. am chocoholic ! Please help me :)
Ashima Sharma

Jammu, India

#76 Jun 22, 2015
Sir, I am 23 years old girl. I look physically very weak with slim arms and slim thighs. My weight is 44kgs and i have good diet. I take milk,2 chapatis and a vegetable in d morning, lunch with rice and Dal and dinner with 3 chapatis. I also do physical exercise with small household works.Sometimes i feel nausea with fragrance of food and can not eat it well. I want to gain weight and increase the bulk. Should i take suppliments like Endura mass and nutrigain? Suggest me the diet chart and which protein powder should i take to increase body bulk in next 3 months.

“lol'ing irl”

Since: Mar 13

The Land of Gods & Monsters

#77 Jun 23, 2015
Ashima Sharma wrote:
Sir, I am 23 years old girl. I look physically very weak with slim arms and slim thighs. My weight is 44kgs and i have good diet. I take milk,2 chapatis and a vegetable in d morning, lunch with rice and Dal and dinner with 3 chapatis. I also do physical exercise with small household works.Sometimes i feel nausea with fragrance of food and can not eat it well. I want to gain weight and increase the bulk. Should i take suppliments like Endura mass and nutrigain? Suggest me the diet chart and which protein powder should i take to increase body bulk in next 3 months.
Try Ensure or Boost.
lillyrosa95

Alexandria, VA

#80 Dec 2, 2015
Hello,

I am a 20 year old, crossfitter, I weigh about 240 lbs/108 kg and I am struggling with my weight because I feel like I might be eating a lot of certain foods and less of certain foods.(I also work out 3 days a week as well) I eat a lot of protein and I started doing protein shakes because I think that it could be the less of protein I am having. I have had some people from my crossfit class to help but I am getting so many different answers and I personally do not know if I should limit myself or get rid of certain foods, I just don't know? I want an answer for my body and how much of an amount of carbs I should be eating? The amount of protein? The vitamins?
saiaaa

Thanjavur, India

#81 Mar 15, 2016
hi i would like to know what the colur of a green coffee bean extract capsule should be ?
observer

El Paso, TX

#83 Mar 16, 2016
hd groin wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry about your legs or belly, honey, because most of us men are all about the butt. If your buns are not too big and nicely shaped, we'd hump your rump all night long no matter how big your belly is. Just do a few glute exercises and practice bending over and then we can get together and I will drill your fanny. Make you a new woman.
Pay no attention to this lame BS I will told you what they done told me the great one at Trump University where they told me I was the second smartest SOB in the World named me class president head janitor. They done tolded me the more better fastest bestest way to loose 75 LBs of ugly useless worthless nasty fat is to cut my head off.90 days ago before I graduated from the 90 day 90 dollar Trump University as class president chief janitor I could not spell college graduate and now I are one. Remember if you got a pulse a 12 pk. of cold bud you got a chance with the great one.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#84 Mar 23, 2016
Ashima Sharma wrote:
Do you Inidians like to take it in the rear by chance? I've had women from every continent but yours, so I don't know how you like it. American women love to be drilled in the fanny, so if you want to come to this country, you'll have to learn how to bend over and spread your butt cheeks. Hit me back.
Petro

Dallas, TX

#85 Mar 23, 2016
If you really want to lose weight, just play sandwich. I do and with DC on the bottom and me in the middle with Grubby on top and you will lose weight. When Grubby gets off you will feel like you lost 300 pounds, and only gained 10 ounces of coco nut milk juice.
Petro

Dallas, TX

#86 Mar 23, 2016
Grubby let me and DC in on his secret formula for losing weight. He calls it the "sandwich" diet exercise. We do it with DC on the bottom, me in the middle and Grubby on top. When Grubby gets off you feel like you lost 300 pounds. Grubby then leaves you with 10 ounces of coco nut milk juice that helps kill your appetite for 24 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... 2 hr TimeforHonesty 10
News Fewer kids could receive free school meals unde... Tue Three Days Paleo 75
News Fewer students eat school lunches as menus get ... May 22 Cheddar Cheese 3
News Those new sugar labels probably aren't going to... May 21 Three Days 1
News New nutrition label could help Americans curb t... May 21 Three Days 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) May 21 Three Days 9,203
News Haley Chiropractic celebrates 16 years (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 6
More from around the web