Celebrate Registered Dietitian Day with ShopRite

There are 4 comments on the The Paramus Post story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Celebrate Registered Dietitian Day with ShopRite. In it, The Paramus Post reports that:

In 2006 ShopRite took the initiative to implement a unique health and wellness program to help its customers eat well and live a healthy lifestyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paramus Post.

ShopRiteFREEPass overHam

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 4, 2014
FREE Ham for Passover offer begins Sunday, March 9, 2014. Just purchase a running total of $400 in merchandise from any ShopRite supermarket, using the same PricePlus club card, between March 9 and April 19, 2014, and earn a FREE Ham for Passover. Void where prohibited at the fresh grocer. Copyright 2014 WakefernFoodCorporation

Since: Jan 15

Perth Amboy, NJ

#2 Jan 9, 2015
Get the best [url=http://www.loveandquiches .com]Wholesale Desserts[/url] directly to your home just by a single call at a very low price.

Since: Jan 15

Perth Amboy, NJ

#3 Jan 9, 2015
Get the best dessert directly to your home just by a single call at a very low price at http://www.loveandquiches.com

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2015
If you have to advertise on Topix, your product must be junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nutrition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sat paige 8,975
News U.S. Gives $7 Bil in Food Benefits to "Ineligib... Fri ronnie 15
News School Leaders Fire Back Against Claims Of Unhe... (May '10) May 20 Superintendant of... 19
News The Mosaic Company Named No. 40 on 100 Best Cor... May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Republicans Eye Changes to Food-Stamp Program May 13 Go Blue Forever 65
News High-protein diets may backfire in the long run May 12 brickboo 1
News Female and losing your hair? Don't worry h- her... May 10 bengiekrome 2
More from around the web