Where's the Best Mexican Food in Town?

Where's the Best Mexican Food in Town?

There are 26 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 27, 2012, titled Where's the Best Mexican Food in Town?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Restaurants that serve chips and salsa as soon as you take a seat are some of the most popular in town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sinless

Franklin, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
it's not anywhere in Cartersville that's for sure.
Euharlee Resident

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Los Reyes close to Target, the portions are great and the staff is very friendly!
me

Cartersville, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Las Palmas off of main street is really good. Los Arcos on Tennessee St. pretty good too.
Wombat

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Taco Bell. Best Enchiritos and Beefy Crunch Burritos north of the border.
Neighbor

Rome, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2012
El Nopal beats Los Reyes. Surprisingly Taco Bell (when they make them the right way) has some good crunchy tacos.
grey waddler

Cartersville, GA

#6 Feb 28, 2012
el nopal
ubermega

Cartersville, GA

#7 Feb 28, 2012
las palmas hands down
Bigun

New York, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2012
A few years ago I would of said mexicana grill but now it has to be the worst! The owner has run it into the ground.it sux!
grey waddler

Cartersville, GA

#9 Feb 28, 2012
taco bell has changed something, or either my whole family taste buds has. and their prices has went up also. so if im going to eat mexican food it is some where else.
Watch It Bigun

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 29, 2012
If you make the owner mad, he will call your employer and try to get you in trouble. Trust me.....LOL
Emmy

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 29, 2012
grey waddler wrote:
taco bell has changed something, or either my whole family taste buds has. and their prices has went up also. so if im going to eat mexican food it is some where else.
If you are complaining about the prices at Taco Bell you probably shouldn't eat out at all.
Fence Jumper

Cartersville, GA

#12 Feb 29, 2012
City Wings has the best chimichangas around!!
Euharlee Resident

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
El Nopal beats Los Reyes. Surprisingly Taco Bell (when they make them the right way) has some good crunchy tacos.
Not if you want to hear the conversations at your own table. You can't hear anything in ElNapal's. I have eaten at both and trust me I will go to Los Reyes before I go to El Napals

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2012
El Napol
Bigun

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2012
Well mexicana grill has shut down and its about time! I knew it wouldn't be long.shit hole!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 17, 2012
Ga missy wrote:
El Napol
YES, my daughter and I live there!!
me

Kennesaw, GA

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Del Taco on Chastain Rd in Kennesaw opening 2'nd week of May. If it's anything like the Del Taco of yesteryear it will be awesome!
SASANNA

Marietta, GA

#18 May 4, 2012
I am so excited it is opening soon. Being from OC, Ca I miss it soooooooo much. Now if we can get an In and Out Burger.
mrsgsp

Warner Robins, GA

#19 May 4, 2012
Its not in town, but Huey Luey's in paulding is amazing!! The use real steak cooked whole then cut into thick strips on their fajitas. My family has ate their many times and never been disappointed. They also have pizza, chicken fingers etc for picky little guys. On the weekends though be prepared to wait up to an hour for a table.
me

Cartersville, GA

#20 May 5, 2012
mrsgsp wrote:
Its not in town, but Huey Luey's in paulding is amazing!! The use real steak cooked whole then cut into thick strips on their fajitas. My family has ate their many times and never been disappointed. They also have pizza, chicken fingers etc for picky little guys. On the weekends though be prepared to wait up to an hour for a table.
Where is Huey Luey's located in Paulding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexican Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santana-inspired Maria Maria restaurant in Mill... (Apr '10) Feb '16 Al Moranas 101
News Worst May Finally Be Over for Chipotle Feb '16 Sent By Text 1
News Worst may finally be over for Chipotle Feb '16 Lovereal SGVN 1
News Mexican restaurant to open in Burnham (May '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 4
Favorite Meat to put in your Tac? (Feb '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 2
News 3 undeniable reasons to explore Mexico (Jan '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 2
News Los Angeles' Best Tacos: A Field Guide (May '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 5
More from around the web