Golden Corral opens restaurant in Whi...

Golden Corral opens restaurant in Whitehall

There are 12 comments on the WFMZ story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Golden Corral opens restaurant in Whitehall. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The new Golden Corral in Whitehall Twp., Lehigh Co., has food and a chocolate fountain, and customers are eating it all up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

fat americans gorge

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Disgusting fat american slobs
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I've seen the little blurbs on the news regarding this resturant opening. To be honest it doesn't look appealing at all. To see all those germ infested people lumbering around a salad bar isn't very appealing.
Oinkers

Northampton, PA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
I've seen the little blurbs on the news regarding this resturant opening. To be honest it doesn't look appealing at all. To see all those germ infested people lumbering around a salad bar isn't very appealing.
A blurb would also be a good name for anyone who eats at one of these hog troughs.
sam

Easton, PA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I caint wait tu go dere, does dey tak mi access cardd.
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Oinkers wrote:
<quoted text>
A blurb would also be a good name for anyone who eats at one of these hog troughs.
Not exactly my idea of a decent meal out.
Pedro Redbeans

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
sam wrote:
I caint wait tu go dere, does dey tak mi access cardd.
theyz do if youz gots sum id
Texas Chili

Allentown, PA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Doesn't have beans . If you want real chili make it at home . There is a reason for it .
charlie

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Does it make people feel better to make comments like this ...really if you don't have anything better to do with your time I am so sorry for you..
trishe

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Good food. BUT HAVE AN ATTENDEES FOR THE BATHROOMS. VERY MESSY THE ONE AT WHITEHALL. PA
Retard

Ukraine

#11 Mar 12, 2013
I love the hog trough. I also love the bathrooms;-).
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#12 Apr 2, 2013
charlie wrote:
Does it make people feel better to make comments like this ...really if you don't have anything better to do with your time I am so sorry for you..
whyz thatz dun nice of yur fer fel'in sowwy fur thoz nots az edmacated as yur ares.

And, have a nice day too!
mark

White Hall, AR

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Retard wrote:
I love the hog trough. I also love the bathrooms;-).
I would eat from the foot steps of their entrance . Good food .. heeheehee . Cleetus get me a cleen spork im goin back fir tens ..huhuhu ive ben back ten times.. might even stay for bracfast ..love this place.momma always says stupid eats what stupid does .I think..o

..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clay County native, veteran starting organic ca... 20 hr MARY W 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov 28 Human 972
News Trump is no buffoon when it comes to NATO and N... Nov 23 DONALD a LIAR 1
News Easy recipes for anyone who hates cooking Nov 18 Eleese Renee 1
News Pig behaviour, human nutrition experts take sta... Nov 17 scared yet 1
News 'Super Size Me' filmmaker brings restaurant ide... Nov 16 Is that a pineapple 1
News Knives needed, man says in lawsuit after chokin... Nov 4 Spotted Girl 5
More from around the web