Best Burritos In Pittsburgh

Best Burritos In Pittsburgh

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Best Burritos In Pittsburgh. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Did you know that the word burrito means little donkey? From the brain power of cowboys along the U.S./Mexico border, burritos came into fruition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Casa rasta is the best in the burg
No Immigrants

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
If I wanted beaner food, I'd go to Mexico. If you weren't born here, leave. And take your anchor babies with you.
Buckwheat

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Delucas breakfast burritos...(M.O.A.B....Mother of All Burritos) The Strip.....P.S. That guy's got issues, eh? Ease up on the Beaner thing bro. A little advice dude....., The more a person says, the more they show their ignoramce!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Menus: 5/22/2016 May 22 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Conagra Foods Packaged Foods, LLC Recalls Two B... May 19 Three Days 9R 1
News The Dirty Apron shares recipe for braised beef ... May 14 ELISE 1
News Inside Washington: Ag groups seek exemption fro... May 2 RustyS 1
News Review: Valentina's in Northfield is Neapolitan... Apr 29 Fran T. 1
News Jennie Geisler: Muffin-tin recipes take you fro... Apr 28 Elise Gingerich 1
News Beef farmers look to gain ground in the Clay Belt Apr 26 Abitibi Lake-Rive... 1
More from around the web