17-year-old UP boys accused of impaling cattle

Jul 19, 2011 Full story: WNEM-TV Saginaw

Authorities in Michigan's Upper Peninsula have filed animal torture charges against two teenage boys they accuse of using a steel bar to impale beef cattle, 2 of which were euthanized because of severe injuries.

Full Story
Down State

Midland, MI

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Nothing better to do up there?
Al Becker

Marquette, MI

#2 Jul 20, 2011
About the 17 year old animal abusers. Lock them up and throw away the key. Hopefully they'll get treated the same way in jail! I'm sure they'll be trouble for a long time to come. They need to be taught a lesson they won't soon forget.
Yooper

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
this is disguisting, not all Yoopers are like this, i hope the court makes an example out of all the kids that were involved so none of the other kids get it in their heads to do something so violent and cruel again
Nick Lesperance JR

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Check out peta or menominee michiga. They had a polce officer named Brooke Foster that couldnt figure out what to do with a crazy cat so she lowered the cage into the water and drowed it. Nothing was ver done about it.

They lso had the statepolice taze a ma three times in a bar and got cgt lying on the stand. He was awarded a small settlemet and it was forgotten.

Heroin is the new error in this small town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey 4 hr JohnCOnner240 1
Politics and steak on the menu in Iowa Sep 14 WelbyMD 2
Carnitas at Lupita Tortilleria y Carniceria, Ch... (Apr '10) Sep 14 miguel 9
Hope Acres Dairy Farm shuts down (Jan '09) Sep 10 Andy B 13
China Restaurant Sep 9 NoRestaurantsForMe 5
Drumstik Bar-BQ in Bridgeport was the top vote-... Sep 3 Citizen44 10
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban Sep 2 PUTIN a NAZI PIG 205
•••

Meat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE