17-year-old UP boys accused of impali...

17-year-old UP boys accused of impaling cattle

There are 5 comments on the WNEM-TV Saginaw story from Jul 19, 2011, titled 17-year-old UP boys accused of impaling cattle. In it, WNEM-TV Saginaw reports that:

Authorities in Michigan's Upper Peninsula have filed animal torture charges against two teenage boys they accuse of using a steel bar to impale beef cattle, 2 of which were euthanized because of severe injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEM-TV Saginaw.

Down State

Midland, MI

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Nothing better to do up there?
Al Becker

Marquette, MI

#2 Jul 20, 2011
About the 17 year old animal abusers. Lock them up and throw away the key. Hopefully they'll get treated the same way in jail! I'm sure they'll be trouble for a long time to come. They need to be taught a lesson they won't soon forget.
Yooper

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
this is disguisting, not all Yoopers are like this, i hope the court makes an example out of all the kids that were involved so none of the other kids get it in their heads to do something so violent and cruel again
Nick Lesperance JR

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Check out peta or menominee michiga. They had a polce officer named Brooke Foster that couldnt figure out what to do with a crazy cat so she lowered the cage into the water and drowed it. Nothing was ver done about it.

They lso had the statepolice taze a ma three times in a bar and got cgt lying on the stand. He was awarded a small settlemet and it was forgotten.

Heroin is the new error in this small town.
another Yooper

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2015
Theirs alot of fun things to do in the upper peninsula like going to the outhouse races or snowmobiling not impaling cows wow that's sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The No-Frills Food Truck That Serves Some of NY... Jul 24 ALLANKS 9
News Monroe vs. Conecuh: Is an Alabama sausage war b... Jul 20 shellster 1
News Summer fat burning food swaps from A-Z: Eat thr... Jul 19 Betty Smith 1
News David Letterman briefly unretires, devastates D... Jul 13 msvk23 1
News Drought cuts size of Canada's cattle herds Jul 6 Gourd Steaves Wife 2
News Proposed meat processing plant could bring 65 j... (Aug '13) Jul '15 michelle f 71
News South Floridaa s El Balc n de las Americas and ... Jun '15 cruzfelix 1
More from around the web