Grass-fed beef now available at Silver City Food Basket

Oct 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silver City Sun-News

Customers at the Silver City Food Basket quickly discovered the single section of freezer space devoted to a new product - locally raised, grass-fed beef.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
Sheriff Andy

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Now all you angry white folk out there resisting UN Resolution 21 and the big Green Movement, get in line.

This here is Earth-Friendly 'beef'.

Mmmm-Mm! Be a good cracker. Good cracker!! and enjoy this sinew-on-a-plate.

Like a hippy at an Occupy Wallstreet live-in biting into his girlfriend's hemp underwear; it's chewey and grating, but he FEELS he should enjoy it. Ya know.....for the cause.
Sheriff Andy

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

"The grass-fed beef is very lean, and requires somewhat different cooking...add a bit of oil or fat in cooking the meat...Per-pound prices range from $5.99 for ground beef....most customers expect that."

6 Bucks for old hamburg that you have to add YOUR OWN OIL to just to make it palatable. What a bargain.
So...just that? Do we ladle a helping of that Sapphire pond-scum onto it while it's still warm and before they go bankrupt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••