If Muslims Can’t Eat Pork, No One Can Eat Pork

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: Free Republic 12

There's a difference between accommodating the religious beliefs of employees by allowing them to pray or take time off on holidays and forcing everyone else to accommodate them by preventing them from having a ham sandwich.

Full Story

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#1 Nov 13, 2012
'BRITISH BNIers: BOYCOTT ‘SHARIA-COMPLIANT’ BOO HOO CLOTHING
HERE’S WHY: BOO HOO Clothing Company has decided to force its employees to submit to Islamic law which clearly is against Britain’s culture and legal system.'

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/10/brit...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2012
MashaALLAH @trisha

Islam has good impact

Soon you will end be a muslim

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Trisha wrote:
'BRITISH BNIers: BOYCOTT ‘SHARIA-COMPLIANT’ BOO HOO CLOTHING
HERE’S WHY: BOO HOO Clothing Company has decided to force its employees to submit to Islamic law which clearly is against Britain’s culture and legal system.'
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/10/brit...
Imagine trisha in hajjab???

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
MashaALLAH @trisha
Islam has good impact
Soon you will end be a muslim
So it is true, if you can't eat pork then neither can we. Is that what you're saying?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Not heard of Boo Hoo, certainly won't be buying their clothing if I should notice it.
Youreallfacistpr icks

Telford, UK

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Are asked to respect the culture. Doubt anyone would lose their job over it. If anyone can seriously find an example of this they would have cause to complain.
Actuality scares me how people are so anti Islam especially when these 'paki' companies employ hundreds.
Maybe it's time my fellow Caucasians get off their arses and spend less time abusing people online and more time on getting a job and making some money. Maybe then you wouldn't all be such fascist pricks.
Night

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Youreallfacistpricks wrote:
Are asked to respect the culture. Doubt anyone would lose their job over it. If anyone can seriously find an example of this they would have cause to complain.
Actuality scares me how people are so anti Islam especially when these 'paki' companies employ hundreds.
Maybe it's time my fellow Caucasians get off their arses and spend less time abusing people online and more time on getting a job and making some money. Maybe then you wouldn't all be such fascist pricks.
Night
I'll respect muslims exactly as much as you respect us. That means we're free to riot and murder over your offensive words.

Cuts both ways...
Youreallfacistpr icks

Telford, UK

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I'm a white English atheist girl. Learn to read dickhead.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Youreallfacistpricks wrote:
I'm a white English atheist girl. Learn to read dickhead.
I don't care if you are purple with lime green stripes. You are vulgar and ignorant.

Come back when you have some education and experience and can express yourself properly.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
It's also highly likely that there manufacturing base in Pakistan uses child labour.
I've put wheels in motion to investigate this.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Good idea. Let's riot and murder and kill people over here when they do and say things we don't like over there.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Youreallfacistpricks wrote:
I'm a white English atheist girl. Learn to read dickhead.
Leeds baby: careful plz, you speak to the worst hateful people ever you can meet

Kiss!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McD's burger on chopping block Dec 16 Intelligent Stand... 1
Culver's 'Butter Burgers' come to Tampa; shops ... Dec 16 Not For Long 2
'Buckwheat panic' grips Russians as economic sa... Dec 8 MAD RasPUTIN 9
Dick Stevens Has Gone Nuts With New Product (May '10) Dec 3 JeffEckert 148
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... Dec 2 Ivory Space 42
Katherine Timpf: Eight Most Ridiculous Suggesti... Nov 29 Stereotype 3
The PDR's pop-up dinner concept is 'like gettin... Nov '14 bob 1
More from around the web