Farmers' Markets Expand to Year-Round...

Farmers' Markets Expand to Year-Round Operations

There are 1 comment on the EDGElosangeles.com Style Feed story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Farmers' Markets Expand to Year-Round Operations. In it, EDGElosangeles.com Style Feed reports that:

A steady stream of customers filled baskets and shopping bags with vegetables, cranberries, cheese, fresh-baked breads and pies while chatting with the dozen or so farmers selling goods in the visitor's center of a local museum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGElosangeles.com Style Feed.

O D I N

Union, NJ

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Same old news. Govt control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Local Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TEAC wants you to try an emu pita - it's local ... (Sep '09) Nov 16 Gift of Giving Back 4
News Missing something? What kind of restaurant do y... (Feb '15) Jun '17 Jeff 3
News Vacaville Council backs The Branch, 'an urban b... (May '17) May '17 Birds Landing Bob 2
News Agrihoods take root: a housing trend rooted in ... (May '16) May '16 Leann 1
News Financial planning for grown-ups (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marcus 1
News The History of the Refrigerator: Staying Cool T... (Jan '13) May '15 blast 22
News Conservation group seeks to buy developer out o... (May '15) May '15 ApePeeD 1
More from around the web