Leominster Farmers Market joins farm-...

Leominster Farmers Market joins farm-to-table movement - Sentinel &...

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from May 25, 2010, titled Leominster Farmers Market joins farm-to-table movement - Sentinel &.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The fewer miles there are between a vegetable farm and those who eat the vegetables, the better, local farmer Mike Pineo said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

In Leominstah

Leominster, MA

#1 May 25, 2010
Yay! It's about time Leominster started a farmer's market. Why it took 2-3 years of planning is baffling though. Many of the local towns have had one for a year or two. Glad to see Leominster joining in!
Mike from Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#2 May 25, 2010
Leaominster actually had a downtown one years and years ago when the MA market federation first started. It didn't catch on then. With that said, I think Sholan Farms is too remote. Maybe they should try another downtown one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Local Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TEAC wants you to try an emu pita - it's local ... (Sep '09) Nov 16 Gift of Giving Back 4
News Missing something? What kind of restaurant do y... (Feb '15) Jun '17 Jeff 3
News Vacaville Council backs The Branch, 'an urban b... (May '17) May '17 Birds Landing Bob 2
News Agrihoods take root: a housing trend rooted in ... (May '16) May '16 Leann 1
News Financial planning for grown-ups (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marcus 1
News The History of the Refrigerator: Staying Cool T... (Jan '13) May '15 blast 22
News Conservation group seeks to buy developer out o... (May '15) May '15 ApePeeD 1
More from around the web