Woman Starts Magazine To Showcase 'Ed...

Woman Starts Magazine To Showcase 'Edible Columbus' | WBNS-10TV, Ce...

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Woman Starts Magazine To Showcase 'Edible Columbus' | WBNS-10TV, Ce.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A woman is using a dual approach to spread the word about the value of healthy food that is locally grown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Oh nellie

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2010
It never ceases to amaze me of what people willingly put in their mouths.
Col Blake

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Oh nellie wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me of what people willingly put in their mouths.
And you said a MOUTHFULL right there.So many people love that god awful Big Man at McDonalds citing how good it is however,is it REALLY good......for you that is?
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Yeap,I think I'll just eat my little ole salad and be a happy camper.
No 2 Big Brother

Zanesville, OH

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Will not buy the magazine. One more bit of fluff to keep the masses entertained.

What is this person doing to fight hunger?
Maria

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jul 1, 2010
No 2 Big Brother wrote:
Will not buy the magazine. One more bit of fluff to keep the masses entertained.
What is this person doing to fight hunger?
So she can't teach people how to eat healthier if she hasn't released her charity donations to the public? Are you saying none of us have the right to our employment if we haven't either?
CA-ME

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2010
Ok No.2 Big Brother, If you could read properly the magazine is free so there is nothing to buy. It is not just one persons problem to fight hunger and you don't know what this person donates. Tricia is a very intelligent women and we applaud her accomplishment.
What are you doing in life to fight hunger No.2?????(((((nothing probably))))
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 1, 2010
Col Blake wrote:
<quoted text>And you said a MOUTHFULL right there.So many people love that god awful Big Man at McDonalds citing how good it is however,is it REALLY good......for you that is?
"Big Man"? Is that a new sandwich? Sounds... interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Local Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing something? What kind of restaurant do y... (Feb '15) Jun '17 Jeff 3
News Vacaville Council backs The Branch, 'an urban b... May '17 Birds Landing Bob 2
News Agrihoods take root: a housing trend rooted in ... (May '16) May '16 Leann 1
News Financial planning for grown-ups (Jun '15) Jun '15 Marcus 1
News The History of the Refrigerator: Staying Cool T... (Jan '13) May '15 blast 22
News Conservation group seeks to buy developer out o... (May '15) May '15 ApePeeD 1
News In Orlando, food doesn't have to be fast (Apr '15) Apr '15 Vib_Ram 1
More from around the web