From Utah farms to your table - The P...

From Utah farms to your table - The Park Record

There are 2 comments on the Park Record story from Mar 22, 2011, titled From Utah farms to your table - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

David Chen from Zoe's Garden and Dale Allred from Jacob's Cove visit with prospective shareholders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Alyssa August

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Very well written, this is an interesting topic that Parkites need to take seriously. Well done, Megan.
Betsy

Glen Ellyn, IL

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I've been seeing a lot of stuff going on in the locavore movement myself. Do you think we will be seeing any changes in Utah County Property, like these residential ones http://www.allutahhomes.com/fine/real/estate/... because of things like this? Like a wave of folks who are interested in the locavore movement and are interested in living somewhere with a strong local 'vibe'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Local Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The History of the Refrigerator: Staying Cool T... (Jan '13) May 13 blast 22
News Conservation group seeks to buy developer out o... May 8 ApePeeD 1
News In Orlando, food doesn't have to be fast Apr '15 Vib_Ram 1
It's Like Tinder but for Local Food (Aug '14) Apr '15 William 3
Local Food hubs / Co-ops (Jul '14) Apr '15 William 4
News Missing something? What kind of restaurant do y... Feb '15 Berneta Seitz 1
News TEAC wants you to try an emu pita - it's local ... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Burlington 3
More from around the web