Naked Tchopstix brings pan-Asian to J...

Naked Tchopstix brings pan-Asian to John's Pass

There are 1 comment on the Creative Loafing Tampa story from Sep 15, 2011, titled Naked Tchopstix brings pan-Asian to John's Pass. In it, Creative Loafing Tampa reports that:

SEA FARE: Tchopstix's sushi offerings include skittle-tini, yellowtail rollup, orange sunshine roll and toast & jam topped with spicy tuna .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Tampa.

Heather

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2011
My husband and I have been here twice and really enjoyed the food! Although, do not order a kids meal it could cost you $15; ouch! We were very upset when we got our bill & were charged $6.95 for dry chicken,$4.99 for French fries "which should have been included" w/the kids meal, then $3.50 for fried rice! Our server said that the rice was included w/our daughters meal; when I asked what our options were she said "white or fried rice," not that fried rice was extra or that her meal came w/ one side and it would cost extra for fries! I am a server & know that families are on a budget & communication is key when you want returning business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Korean Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenny lee belmont high school 1979 dying of aids (Sep '08) Jun '13 NEVERFORGETABULLY 5
What are the Attractions in Taipei (May '11) Jun '12 tshadowknows06 3
News Following The Leaders (Mar '12) Jun '12 FURTHER PROOFS 4
News More Korean food? Yes (Jan '12) Jan '12 RID-X 2
News Korean food "invading" Vietnam's market (Dec '10) Jun '11 SpongeBob 23
News Korean cuisine to be featured in Paris (Jun '09) May '11 asiaTeam 2
What are the most visit attractions in korea?? (May '11) May '11 maria 2
More from around the web