No Necessity To Cook Up Storm Over 'R...

No Necessity To Cook Up Storm Over 'Rendang' - Indonesian Culinary Expert

There are 1 comment on the Malaysian National News Agency story from Jun 28, 2012, titled No Necessity To Cook Up Storm Over 'Rendang' - Indonesian Culinary Expert. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

By Ahmad Fuad Yahya JAKARTA, June 28 -- A leading Indonesian culinary expert says, there is no need to cook up a storm over the delectable 'rendang' . William Wongso said thus, there was no necessity to patent the 'rendang' although it originated from West Sumatra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

“Frenemy free,yippee!!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Never heard of Rendang are you serious??Just think Thai Red Curry..But cooked for about 3 hours or more....

For some spicy food recipes visit-I kindly invite you to visit my food blog, mariposaoro.wordpress.com ...
Please pass the address on and if so, leave a comment...If you like my page please press ‘Like’ on my page.. www.facebook.com/pages/Mariposaoros-Food-Blog...
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japanese Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Apr 19 hypergymco 25
News Tokyo Fish Story Gets Northern California Premi... Feb '16 JANE 1
News Japanese sake eyes spot on French wine lists (Apr '08) Dec '15 Jeremy johnsonwv 2
News The Food at MF Sushi is Superb, but the Experie... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DILF 15
Stove with enoki, heart and NO water (Sep '15) Sep '15 michelle 1
News Japanese women endure insults, ridicule to take... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ainu 1
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) Jun '15 Raj Chanani 3
More from around the web