Strange bacon

Strange bacon

There are 24 comments on the www.boulderweekly.com story from Dec 16, 2011, titled Strange bacon. In it, www.boulderweekly.com reports that:

Bacon is one of those things that people say makes everything better. Wrap it around scallops or a filet or toss some on a sandwich and you have a very popular menu item.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boulderweekly.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#23 Jan 18, 2012
Hole Sale wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Arabs have to pay retail?
No, butt they will have to pay through the snout!

“Zombies with curves.”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 18, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it, unless the Catholics of Ireland have converted to Judaism with a pig dispensation.
But I did hear that bacon is soon to be Halal compliant.
That's just sick. Until they can butcher animals humanely, they should have to go vegetarian. To torture the animal to death is so baffling to me. And we get bad press for pissing on the Taliban? Go figure.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Hole Sale wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Arabs have to pay retail?
They sure will. It'll be enough to make them squeal.
dapperme

Talisay, Philippines

#26 Aug 2, 2016
Strange bacon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Sep '17 DiLeos D 220
News Louisville couple follows dream, opens homemade... Sep '17 Friend called Vibe 4
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Sep '17 Ralph P 96
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... (Apr '16) Sep '17 Yibg 8
Where to find the high quality frozen yogurt mix?? (Sep '06) Aug '17 ozzieksk 1,821
News From flannel to greased pigs: Farwell Lumberjac... (Aug '09) Jul '17 Lisa Tatangelo 3
News Alice's Place in Elburn: 6 photos Jul '17 really? 1
More from around the web