Where to find the high quality frozen...
2 HRS PER MACHINE

United States

#456 Apr 7, 2009
Sweet Sundays wrote:
Each yogurt machine takes 2hrs to clean. Because you are dealing with milk - Be careful. If you don't care for the machine. Doesn't matter what products you put in. They will taste like crap. Red Mango and Pinkberry only uses two machines - smart!!!
Check out Sweet Sundays!!! San Jose, CA
Yup it takes 2 hrs per machine and yeah you gotta clean it every 24 hours. So if you close at 11 pm each day which is typical of Yogurt Shops and you have 2 machines. Then expect to go home roughly at 3 am each night. If you have *GASP* 8 machines like some places, that's 16 hours a night just to clean machines, not to mention other cleaning duties. So you will basically live at the store. And all of you thought opening a yogurt shop was a piece of cake.! HAHAHA, don't do it unless you want to work 160 hours a week
tina

Brampton, Canada

#457 Apr 9, 2009
I am looking for a Taylor icecream distributor in the toronto area..can anyone direct me ..even to a main office # anywhere and they could relocate me..thankyou
Retarded

United States

#458 Apr 9, 2009
Are you retarded? Somehow you were able to find your way to this board and post a message yet it was too hard for you to type in "Taylor Ice Cream" into google and then do a drop down search for Canada?
http://www.taylor-company.com/dist_dom/canada...
I guess it's cause your Canadian.
tina wrote:
I am looking for a Taylor icecream distributor in the toronto area..can anyone direct me ..even to a main office # anywhere and they could relocate me..thankyou
Joseph Baylor

La Verne, CA

#459 Apr 10, 2009
Eric Solvet wrote:
Guys, can someone with real cielo experience email me at [email protected]? I feel like there's a lot of cielo people here pretending to be store owners and tell everyone how great their products are. Someone with real experience, please. Thank you.
I've had the pleasure of meeting with Dan Kim for a demonstration for Cielo's products. I'm not gonna say it was easy setting a meeting with him, but it was definitely worth it. The product is amazing. As far as what is for sale to the general public, this is hands down, the best!!. Of course everyone has a different pallete but for me and everyone that has tried it in my shop, we are addicted. I'd say Cielo is kind of the the underground cult favorite. No one that uses cielo wants to tell people to use them because they want to keep cielo as their own little secret.But i'm gonna come out and say it, Cielo is the BEST. Thanks guys.Hope this helps.
Fake

United States

#460 Apr 10, 2009
Joseph Baylor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had the pleasure of meeting with Dan Kim for a demonstration for Cielo's products. I'm not gonna say it was easy setting a meeting with him, but it was definitely worth it. The product is amazing. As far as what is for sale to the general public, this is hands down, the best!!. Of course everyone has a different pallete but for me and everyone that has tried it in my shop, we are addicted. I'd say Cielo is kind of the the underground cult favorite. No one that uses cielo wants to tell people to use them because they want to keep cielo as their own little secret.But i'm gonna come out and say it, Cielo is the BEST. Thanks guys.Hope this helps.
Sounds pretty fake to me. Dan Kim never offered to meet me and just referred me to a shop that carries their brand to buy. Cielo isn't really a secret either, a quick search brings them up as a supplier. I do think their product is good though. But there are others just as good for a lot less and in this business, the only way to make money is to lower your food costs.
randa

London, UK

#461 Apr 14, 2009
imagoevie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zeon-were you able to findy any, and would you mind giving me the name of the Italian company you mentioned? Thanks, [email protected]
A friend of mine is also interested in the frozen yoghurt you mentioned from italy, could you pls forward me their contact details, my e -mail is [email protected],
many thanks awit your reply
Kathy

Westlake Village, CA

#462 Apr 20, 2009
oozze wrote:
does anyone have any lead for organic frozen mix or premix?
Thks!
oozze
We are an independent tart frozen yogurt mix manufaturer(not associated with any of the suppliers mentioned in this entire thread) that has developed the first USDA Certified Organic, Nonfat Tart, Frozen Yogurt Mix for the foodservice industry. We have been working on our proprietary product for a year and half and are preparing for our big media push shortly.

Please visit www.cloudtopyogurt.com .
Key Highlights:
-NYA certified with the Live and Active Cultures Seal (we're actually the first company listed on their list of participants in the Seal program on the NYA's webiste - aboutyogurt.com )
-USDA Certified Organic (certified organic by Oregon Tilth)- we are the first and only premium tart frozen yogurt mix to have this prestigious designation
-Flavor profile is unique and proprietary - unlike any other tart mixes on the market
-First to be fortified with Omega-3 DHA (100% vegetarian source) and Prebiotics (Inulin Fiber)
-Verified all-natural
-Made with rBST FREE milk
-Certified Kosher, Gluten Free
-Nonfat, only 80 calories per serving
-Good source of Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega-3 DHA per serving.

Please visit www.cloudtopyogurt.com for more information. We can send you samples.

Kathy
Anahit

Harbor City, CA

#465 Apr 21, 2009
Hi Kathy
I went to your website but can't get in touch with you.
I just signed a lease for a yogurt shop in the LA area and looking for a unique product. Yours sounds good, how can I get in touch with you?
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are an independent tart frozen yogurt mix manufaturer(not associated with any of the suppliers mentioned in this entire thread) that has developed the first USDA Certified Organic, Nonfat Tart, Frozen Yogurt Mix for the foodservice industry. We have been working on our proprietary product for a year and half and are preparing for our big media push shortly.
Please visit www.cloudtopyogurt.com .
Key Highlights:
-NYA certified with the Live and Active Cultures Seal (we're actually the first company listed on their list of participants in the Seal program on the NYA's webiste - aboutyogurt.com )
-USDA Certified Organic (certified organic by Oregon Tilth)- we are the first and only premium tart frozen yogurt mix to have this prestigious designation
-Flavor profile is unique and proprietary - unlike any other tart mixes on the market
-First to be fortified with Omega-3 DHA (100% vegetarian source) and Prebiotics (Inulin Fiber)
-Verified all-natural
-Made with rBST FREE milk
-Certified Kosher, Gluten Free
-Nonfat, only 80 calories per serving
-Good source of Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega-3 DHA per serving.
Please visit www.cloudtopyogurt.com for more information. We can send you samples.
Kathy
Kathy

Westlake Village, CA

#466 Apr 21, 2009
Hi Anahit,
That's great news. You can reach me at [email protected] If you email me your email address, we can exchange numbers and get in contact that way. I tried to post my phone number but this forum wouldn't allow it.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kathy
OpenAYogurtStore

Los Angeles, CA

#467 Apr 21, 2009
For those of you seeking to open a yogurt shop, I have all the information you need to get started. I have researched vendors for yogurt powder mix (identical to Pinkberry), yogurt machines, interior designers, permits, patents, yogurt conventions etc. everything you need to start up your business. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for help on your new business venture.
Suppliers to India

Singapore, Singapore

#469 Apr 21, 2009
We are interested to supply to India with our premium frozen yogurt.
Please contact me at [email protected]
Jugal wrote:
Hi all, I am looking forward to introducing frozen yogurt in India. I am currently located Irvine, CA, and am thoroughly impressed by the Business Idea of opening a frozen yogurt shop(s) in India. However, while researching on the details, I could not find a frozen yogurt mix supplier in India. Could you suggest what would be the best option for the same, keeping the cost of the alternative in mind?
Thank you! cheers!
Benny Mardani

Jakarta, Indonesia

#471 Apr 21, 2009
Kathy,

I sent you an email. Currently, I have a store and a concept ready for Frozen Yogurt store in Indonesia, however I'm still looking for a good powder supplier.

Therefore, I'm very interested in purchasing a sample of your product and I will pay for all the shipping and handling cost incurred.

I need to try and taste your product, and see whether it suits my market or not, then we can
arrange a long term contract.

Kindly waiting for your reply.

Regards,
HeathCliff

Houston, TX

#472 Apr 21, 2009
Cielo, Yocream, Yoflavor, Nanci's

Who is the best in texture, creaminess, flavor?
OpenAYogurtStore SCAM

United States

#473 Apr 22, 2009
OpenAYogurtStore wrote:
For those of you seeking to open a yogurt shop, I have all the information you need to get started. I have researched vendors for yogurt powder mix (identical to Pinkberry), yogurt machines, interior designers, permits, patents, yogurt conventions etc. everything you need to start up your business. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for help on your new business venture.
Do not pay a penny for this info! The prices charged is a huge joke for FREE info. All this can be easily attained by talking to an architect(which you need anyways if you are serious about opening a store). Also a quick call to Taylor regarding the soft serve machines will get you the info you need about any machines. Again do not be foolish and pay 1 dime for this.
OpenaYogurtStore

Los Angeles, CA

#474 Apr 22, 2009
Please visit Open-a-yogurt-store.com for the best suppliers of soft-serve machines, yogurt powder mix, and interior designers based out of China!
sharkieva wrote:
I'm based out of Shanghai, China. I am hoping to find a supplier database for low-fat plain frozen yogurt mix. I would be more than happy to give you referral credits if I go with one of your recommendations. Could you please advise? Thank you.
<quoted text>
Premium Frozen yogurt

Singapore, Singapore

#475 Apr 22, 2009
We supply premium frozen yogurt for your store. email: [email protected] for more information.
Bobby

Buzau, Romania

#476 Apr 23, 2009
How can you say that,{NFO FREE ? i purchased one of the packages on this site and was satisfied..I even spoke to one of the reps and they gave me so much information that was really worth what I paid for. It's not nice to bad mouth people who are trying to help"..And let me tell you something ..THE MIX is PERFECT..I dont know if you really are talking about this site ?http://www.open-a-yogurt-stor e.com/
Bobby

Buzau, Romania

#477 Apr 23, 2009
oops sorry didnt put the domain name right!!..great site and I suggest this site to anyone that wants to do business in the forzen yogurt business..great person helped me out and i got everything from machine to the mix..??..
http://www.open-a-yogurt-store.com/
Looking for a partner

Austin, TX

#478 Apr 23, 2009
I'm looking for a partner to open a frozen yogurt shop in the greater Austin, TX area. If interested email [email protected]
slatto

Painesville, OH

#479 Apr 25, 2009
Lucy wrote:
For those of you seeking to open a yogurt shop, I have all the information you need to get started. I have researched vendors for yogurt powder mix (identical to Pinkberry), yogurt machines, interior designers, permits, patents, yogurt conventions etc. everything you need to start up your business. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for help on your new business venture. "
please contact us for more information. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From flannel to greased pigs: Farwell Lumberjac... (Aug '09) Jul 31 Lisa Tatangelo 3
News Alice's Place in Elburn: 6 photos Jul 26 really? 1
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... (Apr '16) Jul 25 Meadville Mafia 6
News Allentown's Udder Bar offers ice cream, gourmet... Jun '17 weaponX 13
News Ben & Jerrya s Co-Founder Shares Bernie Sanders... (Oct '15) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 35
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Jun '17 Yelp the new Enron 95
News Is Halo Top Ice Cream Actually Healthy? Jun '17 Jeff Ellis 1
More from around the web