Candida thrives on lots of sugar

Candida thrives on lots of sugar

There are 3 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Candida thrives on lots of sugar. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Candidiasis, more commonly known as candida, is a yeast-like fungus that inhabits the intestines, mouth, esophagus, throat and genital tract.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Kimberly B

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Mar 31, 2011
When you look up the symptons for women and men and what you have to eat/not eat to get it under control... "Candida" is the root of all EVIL!!!
Alamogordo Resident

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 31, 2011
There is a product called "three-lac" that actually does help with the process of healing your body from candida overgrowth. I encourage those who have chronic issues with yeast infections to check it out on the web. It has proven to work for many people and has improved their quality of life! Check out the website and maybe give it a try!
Samuarte

London, UK

#3 Apr 11, 2011
now i know what Candidians are so fat! I holidayed in Toronto a year ago and was amayzed by the size of the people in Candidia. They should lay of the sugary food and eat healthy.

Samuarte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bees at risk from overstocking as outside honey... Apr 18 Buzz 1
News The sweetest gift: Alaska beekeeper shares his ... Apr 17 Lizardlover 1
News A business with buzz: Couple inspired by family... (Dec '10) Apr 10 New Resident 14
News No Comments Mar '17 Stu 1
News Bees, please Feb '17 Glen 1
News Seasonal slowdown: Farmers await fall crops at ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Our Opinion 4
zika & bees being slaughtered unnecessarily' (Sep '16) Sep '16 Zika Research UK 1
More from around the web