Cindy's Hamburgers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sheila

San Juan, Philippines

#24 Aug 31, 2012
["Arlene Angeles-Torres"]<quote d text>
I started at Galleria A as CRO and then I was transfered to SM Cubao as MT. My manager at Gale is Sir Hernan. I love that him so much. So brang bait and stict. Marami ako natutunan sa kanya. My friend had a duty at Tesoro. Do you know ms. Alminda David?

Hi Arlene, i used to work with cindy's galleria also wayback summer of 1994. Sir Hernan was also my manager that time... Though it was just a summerjob, it was really fun working with my fellow crew...( terry, bobby, arnel, alma, diane, marvin, joel and allan)...
I tried to look for sir hernan in fb but i cant find him... it might lead to a link to our old friends in cindys dba...=)
Jose Angelo Jaime

Batangas, Philippines

#25 Sep 6, 2012
Meron Cindy's sa Robinson IMUS way back 2008... Ewan ko kung Bukas. Kakamis kumain dun
Robert

Tucker, GA

#26 Mar 9, 2013
lisa k wrote:
DOES ANYONE remember Cindy's Hamburgers? It was just like Wendy's...back in the early 1980's.
I worked for them. Tha Marietta ga location a looong time ago!
Harris

Quezon City, Philippines

#27 Apr 7, 2013
I used to work also in cindys as KC. Started in recto front ever gotesco, then Kalaw, Sm sta mesa food court batch year 1999 - 2001. Cant remember some names hahaha.... Type ko yun palabok, Sinu panu nkaka alam paano lutuin yun sauce ng palabok, anu ba tawag ulit dun sa sauce n yan? yan lagi ulam kapag lunch? hehehe....
Kyle

Greenville, SC

#28 May 25, 2013
Arlene Angeles wrote:
I love Cindy's Hamburger. I had fun working there. twas my first job actually. I saw Mr. Chua the last time I went to Bora. Was so happy that he still remember me. was searching for a Cindys logo. anyone who can help me? want to post it in my FB.
I traveled through Hartsville SC this week and snap a few photos of the Cindy's signs which are still vibrant, especially the main billboard sign out front...the chain had several spots in SE but none remain ;-(. Wish I could send you the pics somehow?
Jhay ar

Hagonoy, Philippines

#29 Jul 31, 2013
Ive worked at cindys kalaw taft branch
zelle

Philippines

#31 Apr 5, 2015
Arlene Angeles wrote:
I love Cindy's Hamburger. I had fun working there. twas my first job actually. I saw Mr. Chua the last time I went to Bora. Was so happy that he still remember me. was searching for a Cindys logo. anyone who can help me? want to post it in my FB.
do you know why cindys restaurant closed in metro manila?
kris

Philippines

#32 Apr 20, 2015
marivic wrote:
anyone knows the tel number of their cm recto office and would like to know if ms de leon and ate pen still there in accounting department
I worked at cindys yr 2000 to 2002,i was assigned in robinsons galleria monumento sm north taft bacolod tacloban and bumentrit..ive been looking for my co manager cathy i forgot her surname but we share a lot of best memories during our work assignment in bacolod. does anybody here knows cathy?or maybe u can help me how to get in touch to the main office maybe they still have the list of their previous employees thanks...
scott

Princeton, NC

#33 May 22, 2016
Cindys looked just like Wendys so Wendys sued them and won. soon after the Cindys in GA closed down not sure about any other ones
edcel arceta

Philippines

#34 Aug 4, 2016
Cindy's Aurora blvd. Cubao ....my first job 1988... I was just 16 yrs old then(dinaya ko edad ko). Nightshifter ako batang salagubang kami noon.
Angel

United States

#35 Dec 8, 2016
Worked with cindy's sm makati..With Nick, Hernan, Agnes or Arlene, Bernard, His and many more..That was 1987 or '88. miss java rice.. Remember how fast we make and pack hamburgers?Don't know what happened to Cindy's but our product back then were better than Jolibbee. Wala sana ang jolibbee sa kinakalagyan ngayon kung nandiyan pa Cindy's.

ANGEL
Angel

United States

#36 Dec 8, 2016
edcel arceta wrote:
Cindy's Aurora blvd. Cubao ....my first job 1988... I was just 16 yrs old then(dinaya ko edad ko). Nightshifter ako batang salagubang kami noon.
hahaha..salagubang at alibangbang..sa recto ano na yong gimikan don taas ng national bookstore?
Angel

United States

#37 Dec 8, 2016
pwede ba gawa FB group mga dating employee ng Cindy's..hehehe.

Angel

United States

#38 Dec 8, 2016
zelle wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know why cindys restaurant closed in metro manila?
Maybe it's about politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 27 mins ago 8:17 p.m.Boy, 8, craves burge... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
News Spring gets off to a sizzling start at Sara's R... (Apr '09) Apr '17 turner 17
News Wendy's testing a 'pretzel burger' (Jan '13) Feb '17 Fred 6
News Wauconda's Uncle D's dishes out more than beer ... Feb '17 Delicious 1
News Warning sought for big burger (Apr '09) Feb '17 Greasy Burger Phart 54
News Should Americans banish the burger? (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fat Burger Phart 229
News Man Orders World's Most Expensive Fast-Food Burger (Aug '13) Feb '17 Whopper Phart 16
More from around the web