Consuming challenge: Big eaters neede...

Consuming challenge: Big eaters needed to catch 'Man v. Food Nation's' eye

There are 33 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Consuming challenge: Big eaters needed to catch 'Man v. Food Nation's' eye. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Chef Edmundo Valles of the Federal Courthouse Bar and Grill at 912 Texas puts the finishing touches on the Tatanka Burger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joseph vitagliano

Las Cruces, NM

#24 Jun 15, 2011
el paso is the best place to find fat people or good eaters
Fatty

El Paso, TX

#25 Jun 15, 2011
manny wrote:
<quoted text>IDOIT
Classic
Bleh

El Paso, TX

#26 Jun 15, 2011
Stop griping about it. I think it's cool. Who cares if someone wants to pile that much food into their mouth? It's their own choice. And, since when do Americans not like to see someone torturing himself?
Really, some of you are being stuck up. I guess it's good that no one is forcing you to be there when the challenges actually occur. Just like no one is forcing you to read the topic.
Please, do avert your attention elsewhere.
IDEP

El Paso, TX

#28 Jun 16, 2011
Heart attack

El Paso, TX

#29 Jun 16, 2011
Yeah Buddy. Let's eat more. Let's get fatter. Look around you. In this town, if you're not fat, you might be the only one.
Diesel

El Paso, TX

#30 Jun 16, 2011
Tom Brown wrote:
gross food. the people there ignore you. its a heart attack waiting to happen
Feck You! Then don't eat it!
Stinky Pete

El Paso, TX

#31 Jun 16, 2011
I bet i could do the 14 burritos in an hour!
BPA Free

United States

#32 Jun 16, 2011
Let's all get fatter. That's just what this porky city needs.
Blah

United States

#34 Jun 16, 2011
This city is full of big fat gluttoneous people who deserve nothing else but a premature death!

Since: Aug 10

El Paso, TX

#35 Jun 16, 2011
Bobby wrote:
It's just like gasoline - you all keep buying those little cars that get 50 mpg so that there is plenty of gasoline for my wonderful 5.7L Hemi that only gets 12 mpg but has a tremendous amount of power and is a much safer car.
Now pass me that BIG burger with fries or that plate of 4 enchies with rice and beans.
I know I'm a happy camper - how about you?
I prefer attracting women, fatty.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#36 Jun 16, 2011
Heart attack wrote:
Yeah Buddy. Let's eat more. Let's get fatter. Look around you. In this town, if you're not fat, you might be the only one.
Really? I would eat that burger! Of course I would have to share with my family. Lol!
James

Las Cruces, NM

#37 Jun 17, 2011
Heart attack wrote:
Food is not the thing that makes people fat around here, remember beer ads calories too.
I like old el paso salsa

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Sep 12, 2011
{{{"Idiot"}}}<~~s tupid thats how you sell it. not I-do-it Idoit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wendy's testing a 'pretzel burger' (Jan '13) Sat Lisa 3
News Warning sought for big burger (Apr '09) Feb 14 Greasy Burger Phart 54
News Should Americans banish the burger? (Oct '09) Feb 14 Fat Burger Phart 229
News Man Orders World's Most Expensive Fast-Food Burger (Aug '13) Feb 13 Whopper Phart 16
News Mississippi teen accused of smearing blood in a... Jan 27 Tupelo Paper 3
News Iconic Charcoaler Drive-In closing after 55 years Jan '17 New Resident 11
News Marshmallow? Matcha? Boudin? A look at offbeat ... Jan '17 Christsharians on... 1
More from around the web