Best Burger Joints in Jacksonville, F...

Best Burger Joints in Jacksonville, Florida

There are 15 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Best Burger Joints in Jacksonville, Florida. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Since Jacksonville is a beach town , you can expect to find some great burger joints just off the water and Jacksonville doesn't let you down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Players Grille on Hendricks at San Jose.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 9, 2010
The best burgers that are made here in Jax, are made in my back yard.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Apr 9, 2010
King of wisdom wrote:
The best burgers that are made here in Jax, are made in my back yard.
cow patties don't count.....
LOL

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#4 Apr 9, 2010
yum, I love stuffing my mouth with cow sh*t
blacksheep

AOL

#5 Apr 9, 2010
Big T's Steakhouse.....Hodges at Beach
crimson dynamo

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Apr 10, 2010
I think Hardee's make the best burgers. They take a few minutes longer to make but worth it wait.
Now I know a few years ago on the Westside a Hardee's employee threw a cup of hot coffee on one of their customers, but sometimes you just have to put up with a few inconvenience's to get a good burger.
sturdivant slim

Bradenton, FL

#7 Apr 10, 2010
LOL wrote:
yum, I love stuffing my mouth with cow sh*t
yo, abm, is that why your breathe smells so bad....i though it was all the puking you did from the cheap wine
Dogma

Brooklyn, MI

#8 Apr 12, 2010
crimson dynamo wrote:
I think Hardee's make the best burgers. They take a few minutes longer to make but worth it wait.
Now I know a few years ago on the Westside a Hardee's employee threw a cup of hot coffee on one of their customers, but sometimes you just have to put up with a few inconvenience's to get a good burger.
It was hot oil at the lane ave. store by home depot
crimson dynamo

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Apr 12, 2010
Dogma wrote:
<quoted text>It was hot oil at the lane ave. store by home depot
Thanks...that's right, it was HOT oil. What ever happened to that case?
Ralph

Saint Augustine, FL

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Cruisers in Jax Beach has the best burger I've ever eaten. Salads and Quesadillas are really good too.
Whaaaaa

Bradenton, FL

#11 Apr 12, 2010
jacksonville is not a beach town.

even if it were a beach town, what does that have to do with the quality of a hamburger?

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#12 Apr 12, 2010
Ralph wrote:
Cruisers in Jax Beach has the best burger I've ever eaten. Salads and Quesadillas are really good too.
second that!

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#13 Apr 12, 2010
Times Grill on Normandy by Winn-Dixie (Cassat end) has the best burgers. Try the 1 1/2 pound Wall of Fame burger.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#14 Apr 12, 2010
The Times Grill does have some very good Hamburgers and they have several different styles to choose from, Also like some of the Hamburgers at the Loop.
jojo

United States

#16 Jun 2, 2013
5 guys burgers & fries is great... and also cruisers has a really good reputation for their burgers although i personally haven't tried theirs.. lmao about the hardees comments... i mean really?!?! Maybe best fast food burgers but that's not a true burger as far as I'm concerned smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Burger: FOX6 rates the best burger in Milw... (May '10) 4 hr RIce 40
News Summer meal program ensures low-cost nutrition (Jun '08) Jun 2 haston 22
News Menus: 5/22/2016 May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
Cindy's Hamburgers (Aug '08) May '16 scott 29
News The first McDonald's (Feb '08) Apr '16 Ronb 3
News Woman's 911 Emergency: Half-Hamburger Pizza Apr '16 Spotted Girl 5
News Man legally changes name to 'Bacon Double Chees... Feb '16 Jesus Latter Day ... 11
More from around the web